• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Hamas invaded Israel 2023

• Thread starter Thread starter McG
  • Start date Start date
I think there is insufficient attention being paid to one factor: one sovereign state, a UN member, 🇮🇷 , has launched a direct attack on another sovereign state, 🇮🇱. That is, it seems to me an open and open ended declaration of war.

Ayatollah Khamenei is not hiding behind Hezbollah or Hamas; he, the head of the sovereign state of Iran, has declared war on Israel and pledges to destroy it.

Israel, it seems to me, is 100% justified in doing whatever it deems necessary, up to and including the use of nuclear weapons, to fight back.
Israel has also directly attacked a sovereign state as well, as Lebanon is a sovereign state. That is also a direct open ended declaration of war. Israel also bombed Irans embassy in Syria, which is also a direct open ended declaration of war.

Nukes are never justified. We cannot allow them to be. If we do Ukraine would be a glowing ruin.

Proportional…so, launch several hundred ballistic missiles at Tehran? Blair and Joly are an embarrassment…fence sitting while using just enough wording to pretend that Canada has a spine. 😔

Canadians have a spine its just hidden under layers of fat.

Israel has also directly attacked a sovereign state as well, as Lebanon is a sovereign state.
And why was that? Hint because Lebanon was being used by Hezbollah as a staging area to conduct attacks.

That is also a direct open ended declaration of war. Israel also bombed Irans embassy in Syria, which is also a direct open ended declaration of war.
Iran has been in a state of war with the West since 1979, they have supported direct and indirect attacks against Israel and Western nations that have provided more than enough justification to leave them a smoking crater.
Nukes are never justified. We cannot allow them to be. If we do Ukraine would be a glowing ruin.
Nuclear weapons are justifiable as a lesser evil. Israel would be vaporized if Iran got a bomb, so Israel has the right to use any weapon up to and including nuclear devices to safeguard their security.

Ukraine is a different story, as they would be the country that was justified using nuclear weapons against Russia not the other way.

Back