• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

No, but the Senators and staff that were present, and the legislative action they were trying to perform, were.

Telling that you think the death, injury and damage we all saw was the justified action action of disaffected voters.
I see you are attempting to mind read. Still, the nation was not at risk. Try not to let our difference of opinion drive your emotional response. This is not the topic for this thread.

So... so far:

No credible evidence of extremist violence or a national security threat - check
“Freedom Convoy” has not been linked to any spike in suspicious financial transactions - check
No substantial convoy connections to foreign organizations - check
Heavy wreckers were available to the city - check

This is starting to look quite bad for the EA.

It was nice to see police - finally - regain control of the streets.
Really? It's nice to see the lockdowns dropped too...:

From your link, QV.

“The health-care response to the COVID-19 pandemic in Ontario was driven by an intention to protect vulnerable populations of patients and reserve adequate health care resources to manage a potential surge of patients with COVID-19,” the study said.

Yes, really.

It was nice to see police - finally - regain control of the streets.

There isn't really any argument; everyone who matters knew going in that pandemic mitigation was going to militate other health care.

We really arguing that lockdowns and procedure delays didn't cause harm?
No, but with the data available and the time and the data available now, it was the correct decision.

No, but with the data available and the time and the data available now, it was the correct decision.

Wrong. There were many world renown SMEs in this field who spoke against all that - they were de-platformed. The Great Barrington Declaration is the most notable list. Turns out they were right.

Wrong. There were many world renown SMEs in this field who spoke against all that - they were de-platformed. The Great Barrington Declaration is the most notable list. Turns out they were right.
Shhh...follow the science......ok the science says.....not that science....shut up and just ban them

So... so far:

No credible evidence of extremist violence or a national security threat - check
“Freedom Convoy” has not been linked to any spike in suspicious financial transactions - check
No substantial convoy connections to foreign organizations - check
Heavy wreckers were available to the city - check

This is starting to look quite bad for the EA.
Oh, look! Over here! Over heere! Yes, this way. New gun laws in effect today!!

Oh, look! Over here! Over heere! Yes, this way. New gun laws in effect today!!
You should see the gun stores in Toronto. Very busy. In my short trip to one in particular I saw Asian-Canadians in business suits buying pistols , Tavors and KS7s.

Edit:looks like some may have picked up pistolas just in time.

But then, your mind is made up anyway. Maybe someone else will appreciate this info.

Or, they can take medical advice from anonymous internet chat room profiles. :)

The comments (most liked) give me faith in humanity.

From the second most liked comment:

If it wasn’t for the trucker protests, Trudeau would still have all his draconian mandates in place..

Yea that's not what happened. If anything it may have delayed repealing of FEDERAL measures so as to save face and not look like they were caving to protestors.

So, also LOL.

Or, they can take medical advice from anonymous internet chat room profiles. :)

I take my advice from medical doctors, unless I disagree with the doctor then they're just a quack.

Same with following science. I trust it as long as I agree with it.

Back