• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

If you want a good demo of bayonet vs. alien you should take in the new 'Battle:LA'. They've even got an air force hottie doing some scenic stabbing... nice  8)

Well the D9er did want to catch a movie after her BD dinner tonight, thanks for the tip. It's a romatic comedy right? 8)

Danjanou said:
Well the D9er did want to catch a movie after her BD dinner tonight, thanks for the tip. It's a romatic comedy right? 8)

Of course it is.... especially if you're a Jar Head

If you're interested in zombies is somewhat serious vein ;http://www.the-whiteboard.com/autotwb1275.html
  read the who thing it's worth it.

This zombie bunker was featured on Canada AM. I finally found a link online to share with you:

concrete-bunker-home.jpg

and closed up:
concrete-bunker-home2.jpg

Love the digz, kratz....now if I can talk that particularly good looking .....oh never mind.,....lol

That's freaking cool!!  I should have my sick bay rebuilt like that when the new unit construction starts - it would likely be tsunami proof too  ;D.

MM

medicineman said:
That's freaking cool!!  I should have my sick bay rebuilt like that when the new unit construction starts - it would likely be tsunami proof too  ;D.

MM

AND get points on the PER for leading change!!

True enough...though I know a few people here that I'd have to turn into zombies first, because they'll try to take the all credit for themselves.

MM

medicineman said:
True enough...though I know a few people here that I'd have to turn into zombies first, because they'll try to take the all credit for themselves.

MM
>:D May I come and help? >:D

medicineman said:

MM

Only if I can get my Ship's Office built to the same standard.  ;D

Speaking of the book World War Z, the movie is coming in 2014 last I heard. ;D

Sorry, I meant is the movie going to be one...I guess I need more appropriate sense of humour smileys  ;D.

MM

Back