• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

medicineman said:
True enough...though I know a few people here that I'd have to turn into zombies first, because they'll try to take the all credit for themselves.

MM

You don't need to turn them into zombies if you have the machete slingshot. You just eliminate the intermediate step....

masterchief said:
I prefer a good pistol or two.
For killing zombies.

Bill

Are you kidding me? Pistols are inaccurate, and you require headshots to kill zombies dead in their tracks.

Sounds like he plays HALO, so shouldn't that make him an excellent pistol shot?

MM

medicineman said:
Sounds like he plays HALO, so shouldn't that make him an excellent pistol shot?

MM

Oh I forgot....an awesome HALO player is awesome in real life....shucks how could I forget that?? :facepalm:

Jim Seggie said:
Oh I forgot....an awesome HALO player is awesome in real life....shucks how could I forget that?? :facepalm:

LOL we are talking about killing zombies....

Sure I play Halo, But I also play a lot of other games.
A lot of zombie games, And if your good at a game it doesn't mean your good in real life, I know that!
With pistols you can shoot from farther away though.

Bill

masterchief said:
Sure I play Halo, But I also play a lot of other games.
A lot of zombie games, And if your good at a game it doesn't mean your good in real life, I know that!

Bill

:facepalm: You, my young friend, are destined as zombie food. IMO a .22 cal rifle, loads of ammo....and head shots.

Jim Seggie said:
:facepalm: You, my young friend, are destined as zombie food. IMO a .22 cal rifle, loads of ammo....and head shots.

He needs guidance Jim, you need to train him

ts

"When you can snatch the pebble from Master Seggie's hand young Bill..... it will be time for you to leave."

Danjanou said:
"When you can snatch the pebble from Master Seggie's hand young Bill..... it will be time for you to leave."
If that's all that's keeping him from leaving Jim, give him the stone and show him the door  :nod:

Now that caused me to chuckle.... ;D, thanks very much!!

Many years ago (about 2) I tasked a bright young Engineer officer (they do exist) to come up with a Zombie defence plan. He did and now is a Reg Force Cbt Engr officer.

Good young fellow. One day I will attempt to re draw his Zombie Defence Plan and post it.

masterchief said:
Bill

Dude, taking head shots with a pistol takes a lot more practice than 30 times...doing it in a competition on a range isn't easy and doing it at longish range is harder (and those targets don't shoot back or try to eat you); doing it at longish range, with your life in danger, and mulitple targets is an art form that takes literally thousands of rounds of realistic practice.  I've tried to take head shots, with a pistol, on a range at 20+ metres, and it isn't easy, especially to snap shoot - it's cherry picking at that point because you have to adjust for change in target size and bullet drop, etc.  The only time I could consistantly hit good head shots in a snap shoot was when the target was in the 3 metre range - literally in my face.  Unless you're using some sort of HALO hand cannon, realisticly you're going to have a hard time getting good hits over 15-20 metres.  Jim S is right - a .22, I'd add a good garden chair on a bit of high ground, and start plinking.  :2c:

MM

You're a ways off

Minigun...

If you miss the head - its going to be awful tough for them to chase you with no legs ;)

Back