• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Yep, that just cemented it for me too!!  Let us know location soon, I'll be looking to book a hotel room.

:brickwall:

Um people, it doesn't look at all like a Trek Uniform ok.

I don't wanna be the receipient of snide remarks like.

Nanoo Nanoo, or Live Long and Procreate all night long.

There's no toy Phaser you can play with either !

I don't mind a little joking here and there, but please have some mercy on my poor soul !  :brickwall:

Thanks guys.

Cheers
Paul

assimilate.gif

think.gif

dileas

tess

Ok people, now if you have an image enhancer, or a gyroscopic scope you can see what my "uniform" will look like !

I served with the Forces and wearing this is not intended to mock, or disrespect anyone who is currently serving, please keep that in mind.

As I stated earlier, if anyone is going to have an issue with this, let me know now and I'll make plans to attend the next meet and greet.

Thanks guys.

Cheers
Paul

Hey,

Yer a big boy, what ever you feel comfortable in, I guess.  Me, I am going to wear my traditional army.ca get together Footbal Jersey.

abduction.gif

analprobe.gif

dileas

tess

I thought the dress code was assless leather chaps?

You mean I spent all last night checking suitable venues at Church Wellesley for nothing?

Danjanou said:
I thought the dress code was assless leather chaps?

You mean I spent all last night checking suitable venues at Church Wellesley for nothing?

Heck Vern and the other Lady soldiers would have a fit of laughter if we showed up in those, especially if we wore, speedo suits ,or thongs with just the Chaps !

:salute:

LMFAO

Cheers
Paul

Dodger1967 said:
Ok people, now if you have an image enhancer, or a gyroscopic scope you can see what my "uniform" will look like !

I served with the Forces and wearing this is not intended to mock, or disrespect anyone who is currently serving, please keep that in mind.

As I stated earlier, if anyone is going to have an issue with this, let me know now and I'll make plans to attend the next meet and greet.

Thanks guys.

Cheers
Paul

I wouldn't worry Paul.Army guys NEVER single people out.Hell I doubt they would even notice your star trek uniform.
I'm sure they will call you Paul all night.Nothing like:

*5 of 9
*captain quirk
*Mr Zulu
*chewy (cause when making fun you can reference other things that are similar)

Please someone take photo's.

Totonto the final frontier....

I'm for option 2 for the evenings Dress Code!! Where's the poll?

Vern

Tess,

Did you have to make me vomit my coffee??  I'm with Vern - we need another dress code option or a bunch of hairy guys with Dunlap's Disease are going to show up and violate every Speedo and Spandex law known to human kind.  I'm not sure that the bar's keep will appreciate us scaring away his other more regular patrons.

PS - I'm still a go.

MM

Ohhh MM, (you're missing something in your translation of my post!!)

You know me but obviously you don't know me!! Option one was Dodger's mention of his uniform...option 2 (and the one I'm voting for!!) is indeed the other one!!  ;) ~ Hint...it involves leather!!

Tess' option would be #3!!

So Vern I guess everyone should stop here first on the way to the bar.

http://www.northbound.com/

:eek: :eek:

the 48th regulator said:
Hey,

I did not see any of these outfits on the maqui sushi website of yours

borat-neon-green-swimsuit08.jpg

Heppee timez

dileas

tess
:brickwall: Doh...  Did you look at the Klingon Task force Site, I think you may find a few there. lol

Those darn Cling ons,

they are cheaky aren't they?  Literally I mean.

Hey Dodgey, is that a Garrison jacket that the MacDaddy Martinis wear?  If so, See, the military was forward thinking in the early nineties!!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
Those darn Cling ons,

they are cheaky aren't they?  Literally I mean.

Hey Dodgey, is that a Garrison jacket that the MacDaddy Martinis wear?  If so, See, the military was forward thinking in the early nineties!!

dileas

tess
I got rid of the Paint by Number jacket, 2 years ago, in favour of a more dress uniform look.

Cheers
Paul

Any pics, so we can recognize you from the other patrons in the venue?

Don't want to be talking to some old stock broker, only to find out I was wrong.

dileas

tess

The Librarian said:
I'm for option 2 for the evenings Dress Code!! Where's the poll?

Vern
Hey Vern, if you don't want to bring a Pace stick, I can loan you my whip !  ;D

Cheers
Paul

Danjanou said:
So Vern I guess everyone should stop here first on the way to the bar.

http://www.northbound.com/

:eek: :eek:
I'm probably gonna be wearing my Leather Bomber with the uniform.
            Does that count ?  ;)

Cheers
Paul

Back