• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

April 2nd 2010 sounds good to me. Althought I'm only 16 and probably won't be able to attend since I am "underage" anyways, keep me posted.

Matt

matt101pwn said:
April 2nd 2010 sounds good to me. Althought I'm only 16 and probably won't be able to attend since I am "underage" anyways, keep me posted.

Matt

You know the site has no age restriction whatsoever.

Surf all you want, read, surf some more, read.  I bet you will get all the answers you were hoping to get at one of the meet and greets.

Then there is the recruiting centre angle, drop in and make yourself welcome.  If the Recruiting people aren't too cheap, and are kindly, there may be some coffee brewed, just ask first before pouring yourself a cup.

dileas

tess

Guys and Girls:

Still need input on dates for M&G:

So far Friday 2 APR10 is the target.

Also available are;

Friday 9 APR 10, Friday 16 Apr 10,  Friday 23 Apr 10 and Friday 30 Apr 10.

Sat 3 Apr 10, Sat 10 Apr 10, Sat 17 Apr 10 and Sat 24 Apr 19.

Your input is asked and encouraged.

Timings will be from 1900hrs until whenever.

Thanks,

tango22a

I'm available any day for the M&G just keep me posted on the dates Sarge. Thanks in advance! Hoping to meet everyone!

Matt ;)

Considering the first post was back in July 16, 2006,  at 21:43:17; that isn't too bad.

And technically there have been several meet and greets in this thread, both planned and AAR with pics.

Journeyman:

You really are a bundle of laughs (or a basket of snakes) aren't you??

Why don't you join us.....you'd fit right  in!!  Just jump on your sodermycle and wend your way, happily, here.

Cheers,

tango22a

Guys and Girls:

Will restart this thread sometime around 1FEB10. Meanwhile feel free to pass on ideas for dates etc. by PM.

Thanks

tango22a

Guys and Girls:

Due to the onset of a major medical problem I will be unable to ramrod the next Toronto M & G. Hopefully someone else can take over for me.

Regrets,

tango22a

Please don't fight over the job!!

tango22a said:
Guys and Girls:

Due to the onset of a major medical problem I will be unable to ramrod the next Toronto M & G. Hopefully someone else can take over for me.

Regrets,

tango22a

Please don't fight over the job!!

:eek:

Yikes. Hope that you, your loved one, your friend --- make it through whatever the medical issue is rapidly and fully.

Vern

I'm no good at ramrodding anything.

I hope that you get through it quickly, whatever it is.

I can't ramrod anything from where I am, and not for a while.

Sorry to hear you are unwell, Tango22A.
As you rest and heal, know that you are thought of warmly and wished a quick recovery.

It has been two years since the GTA has hosted a Navy.ca (MilNet.ca family) Meet and Greet.

Our last M&G saw eight members plus friends attending. The place we were at last time was terrific and I can book it again.

Aside from asking for interest, a date is needed so this time I suggest 17 June 11.
This offer is open to all site members who are of age in the province of Ontario.
The suggested date for this M&G is adjustable if needed.

Once we have confirmed a minimum of 10 interested people, I will book the site we agree with.

Back