• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are we prepard for a terrorist attack or any other attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again all information can be hi-jacked, but when a government being questioned on the simplest aspects runs for cover and does nothing but block all attempts to gain information, one has to say, wait a minute why is the victim hidding evidence.
Also because a web site doesn't follow the norm of society, why should we be so quick to label it and dismiss anything written there, are we afraid they could be right.  We would be a fool to take one opinion, be it off of the web or total trust in a government which moves from one scandal to another, we as westerners have learned that scandals and politics go hand in hand.  Thats why when something doesn't seem to add up we have to ask the questions Why, look at different sources of info and keep open minds.

Opions vary, if you got one, at least make sure you base it on your thoughts and not societies prejudices.

May I address you to this thread:

Stories of CF soldier in Afghanistan

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/18269/post-259305.html#msg259305

In particular this statement:

This is a serious matter.  The US Army just published this in response to Milbloggers and OPSEC:

"THE ENEMY AGGRESSIVELY "READS" OUR OPEN SOURCE AND CONTINUES TO EXPLOIT SUCH INFORMATION FOR USE AGAINST OUR FORCES. SOME SOLDIERS CONTINUE TO POST SENSITIVE INFORMATION TO INTERNET WEBSITES AND BLOGS, E.G., PHOTOS DEPICTING WEAPON SYSTEM VULNERABILITIES AND TACTICS, TECHNIQUES, AND PROCEDURES. SUCH OPSEC VIOLATIONS NEEDLESSLY PLACE LIVES AT RISK AND DEGRADE THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OUR OPERATIONS.

PETER J. SCHOOMAKER, GEN, CSA

THE ENEMY IS ACTIVELY SEARCHING THE UNCLASSIFIED NETWORKS
FOR INFORMATION, ESPECIALLY SENSITIVE PHOTOS, IN ORDER TO OBTAIN
TARGETING DATA, WEAPONS SYSTEM VULNERABILITIES, AND TTPs FOR USE
AGAINST THE COALITION. A MORE AGGRESSIVE ATTITUDE TOWARD PROTECTING
FRIENDLY INFORMATION IS VITAL TO MISSION SUCCESS. THE ENEMY IS A PRO
AT EXPLOITING OUR OPSEC VULNERABILITIES.

REMIND ALL PERSONNEL THAT THE ENEMY WILL EXPLOIT
SENSITIVE PHOTOS SHOWING THE RESULTS OF IED STRIKES, BATTLE SCENES,
CASUALTIES, DESTROYED OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT, AND ENEMY KIAs AS
PROPAGANDA AND TERRORIST TRAINING TOOLS. FOR EXAMPLE, ANNOTATED
PHOTOS OF AN ABRAMS TANK PENETRATED BY AN RPG ARE EASILY FOUND ON THE INTERNET. CAPTURED INSURGENT PAMPHLETS CONTAIN HAND DRAWINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS ON WHAT INSURGENTS BELIEVE ARE VULNERABLE PENETRATION POINTS ON TANKS, HMMWVS, BRADLEY FIGHTING VEHICLES, AND HELICOPTERS.
RELEASING PHOTOS OUTSIDE OFFICIAL, PROTECTED CHANNELS MAY ALLOW THE
ENEMY MATERIAL FOR HIS INFORMATION OPERATIONS AND TARGETING TTP
AGAINST FRIENDLY FORCES. INSURGENTS ALSO USE WEBSITES TO COMMUNICATE, TRAIN, AND RECRUIT FOLLOWERS, OFTEN USING PHOTOS/VIDEO OF THEIR BATTLEFIELD SUCCESSES. WE CANNOT AFFORD TO HAVE OUR PHOTOS BECOME TRAINING AND RECRUITMENT TOOLS FOR THE ENEMY.

RICHARD A. CODY, GEN, VCSA"

Another link may be on a blog site:

http://www.thedonovan.com/archives/004531.html

or try this very reputable site:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/news/2005/08/usa0805.html

So, the trade centre was nuked. Nobody detected an EM pulse, shockwave, radiation cloud, or any of that other stuff one normally associates with nukes? Oh, I know, MIB's flashy-thing technology has advanced to the point where an entire city can be zapped.  Scary stuff, man, I start putting foil on the windows in the morning.

This one time at band camp....I saw the movie "wag the tail" or whatever it's called :D

I'm gonna need a little help with this one:
Apart from all the charges set through the building, of which the evidence is overwhelming
So some planted charges in the building?

Then they crashed the UFO from Roswell into the first tower?

The they backed the UFO out of the Tower in cloak-mode and crashed into the second tower?

And then they detonated all the charges ( the charges nobody had seen, eventhough they were planted all over the towers ) and the towers almost collapsed?

And just to be completely sure the detonate a nuclear device under Manhattan, which only makes the allready damaged towers to collaps
3. Pyroclastic flow of the building and its total pulverisation from top to bottom - classic of an underground nuclear explosion. Shock wave travelled up the building, reflected off the top and pulverised it back down

And then the UFO fires a missile at the Pentagon and  finally crashes with a jet right outside Camp David?

Seriously, I know that there's some retarded people out there, but this is... umm.... the most f***ed up BS I have ever heard! Ghees!!!

This is getting ridiculous.  Discovery Channel ran a great show a while back about how the planes brought down the Twin Towers.  Try to track it down.  Locked... assuming the three replies I didn't didn't already do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back