• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

Hmmm....perhaps a ban on George is in order....        >:D

PM me with a bid......it starts at $50 CDN.....

I'll ban him as soon as I receive it in my off shore account

Hats off to you George......... I don't know how you're still married. My wife's always nitpicking that I spend too much time on Army.ca, and I've only spent a little under 8 days total on the site in a year and a half.

I opened Goerge's statistics and the numbers are staggering:

Date Registered - 24 Jan. 2004

Total Time Logged On - 191 days 23 hours
Thats over 6 months George has spent on Army.ca in 3 years!!!!!

:salute:

Mmm, I may be wrong, but I think Vern has done more planning done toward that,
so she should be the one bribed...

Yrys said:
Mmm, I may be wrong, but I think Vern has done more planning done toward that,
so she should be the one bribed...

Yeah....but I'll do it right now without hesitation.....

Ok, then do it . Money will appear in your off shore account after  >:D

reccecrewman said:
What's going on? George had 9,993 posts when I woke up this morning, then an hour ago he dropped down to 9,991 and now he's at 9,990........ he's regressing! Is this some sort of funky Y2K bug taking George out?

You're right, something really fishy is about. He had 9 posts left to do yesterday.
I've look toward his posts, he has done 2 today,which didn't count and didn't appear
in the Recent Topics either!

OK, WHO is playing with the dices  ???

Édith : anyhow, if you look at the number in his first post, p. 495 (!), it's number  7417  >:D
          about the board change, don't you think that the planning of banning a DS is an Army.ca Admin discussion ;)?

Yrys said:
You're right, something really fishy is about. He had 9 posts left to do yesterday.
I've look toward his posts, he has done 2 today,which didn't count and didn't appear
in the Recent Topics either!

OK, WHO is playing with the dices  ???

Édith : anyhow, if you look at the number in his first post, p. 495 (!), it's number  7417  >:D

Apparently my request for bids may have slipped by you??  ;D

Hate to rain on the parade, but isn't George technically over 10,000 posts overall (with the Radio Chatter posts?)
So really we are all losers  :D

Ahhh.......... Thanks for clarifying that for me Vern........... I've been wondering about that "sight" for sometime now.

Imbeault said:
Hate to rain on the parade, but isn't George technically over 10,000 posts overall (with the Radio Chatter posts?)
So really we are all losers  :D

Nope they don't count towards the stats now do they??

If you wish though, I could also start getting rid of the old threads in that forum as well. What's your bid?  ;)

Oh yeah, and if radio chatter counted...even I would be a "fixture" and I'm a relative newbie at 18 months on here.  ;)

(small interlude)

Oups  :-[ sorry, it's not even that.

It's sigh , as in english for soupir.
Sorry, my english dictionnarys are at school.

Édith : ... and I just thought to look into the web.

Yrys said:
(small interlude)

Oups  :-[ sorry, it's not even that.

It's sigh , as in english for soupir.
Sorry, my english dictionnarys are at school.

Go back to your very first post Yrys...no worries you're doing fine!!

And your bid is too low....sorry!!  :-\

Back