• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WOW! 10, 000 posts for George Wallace

reccecrewman said:
Unless it's 2330hrs on the 16th of March eh?  8)

Nope, unless it's 2359hrs on the 1rst of April, which won't happen, sight!

:brickwall:

I hope he get's there SOON, I'm getting a headache.
I still say March 17th 0900 hrs
I don't like salmon so I'll stick with "washed out red" for now... ::)

George... you around? 9 more posts George before the end of the day please... don't let me down.

TN2IC said:
George... you around? 9 more posts George before the end of the day please... don't let me down.
George relax!  You have 20 more hours to MAKE MY DAY :king:

IRK!!!

G.W., go see your wife, she's asking for you!

Yes, yes, no time for posting, hurry!!!

(sight)

Édith: the suspense isalmost killing me, I'll come back in a few hours...
          WARNING : Don't post or PM GW , it ain't the time, with 9 posts left toward 10  000

Yrys said:
IRK!!!

G.W., go see your wife, she's asking for you!

Yes, yes, no time for posting, hurry!!!

(sight)
He has been in that basment too long with the door shut and locked, she no longer tries.

Mmmmmmmmm.......... Getting mighty interesting....... Goerge is down to 8, he's currently on-line.......... It's gonna be close!  ;)

Yrys said:
Édith: the suspense isalmost killing me, I'll come back in a few hours...
          WARNING : Don't post or PM GW , it ain't the time, with 9 posts left toward 10  000

Now honestly... why would someone do that... I am too busy working on the wifes car now. Darn Hondas...

8 posts to Go...George, you go ahead and answer 4 trolls, or in the spirit of today, we'll refer to them as leprechauns, and then you can get the other 4 tomorrow!

Vern is now taking bids...

All right everyone. I'm about to embark on a thread cleaning blitz. This will probably include posts made by the "almost 10 000" man himself.

I'm taking bids now via PM. Need the numbers to fall your way on a certain date?? Need a little delay in date for his quickly approaching record? Then let me know!!

Highest bidder wins!!  >:D

Michael Baker said:
You can't ban him unless he gets to you first..... ;D

I CAN ban him, and set it to expire on a date of my choosing!! Of course, he could appeal to Mr. Bobbitt so I may have to ban Mr Bobbitt as well. Hmmm, I guess the value of the "what's in it for me factor" bid will tell eh??  >:D

Back