• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vernon

Mandee said:
Buschgirl..........Weren't u acting CSM 4 our grad parade for Guard......welly anyways its me Mandee I remember u! Me adn Finnigan were always 2gether. Remember me?

Mandee

The CSM was indeed a boy...

yeah the vidoe was very good i thought it was funnywhen whiskeyplatoon stole the chairs from some barracks and then ran to charlies barraks and stashed

Yes Mandee, I was the CSM for the guard company grad parade  :). I was also the flag party commander for the final parade.  I was in 31 platoon, remember? James, Finnigan, and I hung out lots because we were all in the same platoon in 2004. 24 platoon, Delta! yaaa!

Buschgirl427 said:
Yes Mandee, I was the CSM for the guard company grad parade  :). I was also the flag party commander for the final parade.  I was in 31 platoon, remember? James, Finnigan, and I hung out lots because we were all in the same platoon in 2004. 24 platoon, Delta! yaaa!

A very fine CSM you did make if I might add. Hey don't forget Titley-Stanzel, she hung out with us a lot as well. 24 platoon delta was amazing. welcom to the rough necks...

Buschgirl427 said:
Yes Mandee, I was the CSM for the guard company grad parade  :).

No you weren't..... some tall kid was the CSM.

Trust me, I know  :argument:

Dane said:
No you weren't..... some tall kid was the CSM.

Trust me, I know  :argument:
I don't know dane, I'm pretty sure I remember Busch being the Parade CSM, we worked with her 3 nights in a row on Siciliy.

I think there may be some confusion here. The year I went to camp, for our COY Grad Parade the staff Cadet positions were filled with cadets who performed best over the summer. (IE a candidate for best in Coy would be choosen for acting CSM for the Grad parade, 3 cadets who should leadership might be choosen for acting Section Commanders in each platoon etc...) Could this be were the confusion lies?

Theres no confusion, this is how our Grad parades went too. I was top Cadet in Guard coy in 2005, and I got the acting CSM position, and respectively, the Cadets who performed well over the summer got positions on the Grad Parade too.

nrichards said:
I don't know dane, I'm pretty sure I remember Busch being the Parade CSM, we worked with her 3 nights in a row on Siciliy.

She was the Pde Comd, the CSM was some tall boy. I can't remember his name.

She shouldn't have had the sword belt and pace stick, he should have; however it looks cool so I figured I give it too her.

Ha ha I just remembered something that made me laugh.

One company went all out with the parade positions and had all sorts of inappropriate positions such as: RSM, Adj, and DCO. It was fun to watch, though.

hahaha, that was alpha, I remember that too.  Rogo said Statts said it would look cool.

Are you going to staff this year at VACSTC as an officer if so what coy? OHHH um how was RMC what did you taking for your degree?

Wow it has been a while since I have posted in here. Good question how was RMC? Is it hard to get into because I would like to get in after graduation.

He's not at RMC.... just to ease the anticipation. I don't want to speak for him though, so I'll leave it there :p

How much of a first hand account would it be if you spoke for him Dane? That goes against every history study I've ever done.

Back