• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

It's interesting to watch Harris campaign against herself. All the things she is purporting to fix, the administration she is currently a part of created. :LOL:

If she is able to fix these things, why wait? As VP she is in a position to initiate all her promises right now. If they are important enough to be promised during a campaign, they are important enough to be acted on right now. Obviously, we have another case of a politician promising to do things, in order to get elected, with absolutely zero intent to implement them once elected. Simply enrolling the gullible.

If she is able to fix these things, why wait? As VP she is in a position to initiate all her promises right now. If they are important enough to be promised during a campaign, they are important enough to be acted on right now. Obviously, we have another case of a politician promising to do things, in order to get elected, with absolutely zero intent to implement them once elected. Simply enrolling the gullible.
The VP has almost no real authority. Biden would have to delegate to her all the powers necessary.

If Biden were sufficiently bitter about being turned out, the greatest "f*ck you" he could deliver would be to resign abruptly and leave Harris responsible for dealing with everything on the national plate while trying to campaign.

The VP has almost no real authority. Biden would have to delegate to her all the powers necessary.

If Biden were sufficiently bitter about being turned out, the greatest "f*ck you" he could deliver would be to resign abruptly and leave Harris responsible for dealing with everything on the national plate while trying to campaign.

She is Border Czar, she has tacit approval. All Biden's handlers are concerned about right now is his legacy. He is POTUS in name only. He is not in control of the White House or policy.

I agree, he needs to retire and drop the whole mess in her lap.

She's still #2 in the current administration. What's amusing is her not bragging or owning this administration's accomplishments. For example, this administration with Harris as the Border Tzar has allowed millions of illegals to cross over, this admin enabled that for whatever reason and she should be bragging about that.

It appears AI may be playing a role in the DNC election publicity. Much like holding a music concert, then claiming the attendees were there for the candidate. Gaslighting at its finest.

Much like trudeau waving to the ground crew when he leaves Ottawa by plane, pretending there's a crowd.

It appears AI may be playing a role in the DNC election publicity. Much like holding a music concert, then claiming the attendees were there for the candidate. Gaslighting at its finest.

Much like trudeau waving to the ground crew when he leaves Ottawa by plane, pretending there's a crowd.
This has already been debunked, with ample photos and videos confirming that was in fact the crowd. There was quite a lot of space between the crowd and the plane (which is completely reasonable and unsurprising- this is a USAF executive aircraft), but the focal length of the photo makes it look like much less. That, plus the angle of incidence on the curved body of the aircraft, is why no crowd is readily visible reflected in the fuselage and nacelles of the aircraft.

See thread below for details, including plenty of other media showing the crowd:

Trump may be imperfect but he is all that presently stands in between the citizens and a radical left ideology.

This is just so wrong on so many levels. This is the kind of stuff that erodes the public support of government law enforcement.

Link - Secret Service apologizes after breaking into Massachusetts salon to use bathroom before Harris fundraiser - WFIN Local News

Secret Service apologizes after breaking into Massachusetts salon to use bathroom before Harris fundraiser​

August 11, 2024

The U.S. Secret Service was forced to apologize to a Massachusetts salon owner after using her building’s bathroom without permission ahead of a fundraiser for Vice President Kamala Harris last week.

The salon owner, Alicia Powers, says Secret Service agents put duct tape over her security cameras and broke into her building by picking the lock. They then allowed various people to use the salon’s bathroom over a two-hour period.

Powers told Business Insider that she was aware she had to close her salon but was not informed about the Secret Service’s other plans.

“They had a bunch of people in and out of here doing a couple of bomb sweeps again – totally understand what they have to do, due to the nature of the situation,” Powers told Business Insider. “And at that point, my team felt like it was a little bit chaotic, and we just made the decision to close for Saturday.

Footage from the salon’s front-door Ring security camera shows a Secret Service agent approaching the door with a roll of tape and observing the locked door and the camera. The agent then grabbed a nearby chair and stood on it to tape over the security camera.

“There were several people in and out for about an hour-and-a-half – just using my bathroom, the alarms going off, using my counter, with no permission,” Powers told BI.

“And then when they were done using the bathroom for two hours, they left, and left my building completely unlocked, and did not take the tape off the camera,” she added.

Powers told the outlet that an EMS worker later told her the Secret Service agent in charge of security that day “was telling people to come in and use the bathroom.” The Secret Service told BI that its agents “would not” have used the building without permission, but they acknowledged that an agent had taped over the camera.

“Whoever was visiting, whether it was a celebrity or not, I probably would’ve opened the door and made them coffee and brought in donuts to make it a great afternoon for them,” Powers told BI. “But they didn’t even have the audacity to ask for permission. They just helped themselves.”

The building’s landlord, Brian Smith, says no one gave the Secret Service officers permission to use the building or even enter it.

“Me and my dad own the building, and I have a crazy eccentric guy that lives upstairs,” Smith told BI. “And he didn’t tell the Secret Service they could use it, and I didn’t tell them, and my father didn’t tell them, and they had no permission to go in there whatsoever.”

Powers says a representative for the Secret Service’s Boston field office called her to apologize after BI contacted the agency about the incident.

“He said to me everything that was done was done very wrong,” Powers told the outlet. “They were not supposed to tape my camera without permission. They were not supposed to enter the building without permission.”

This is just so wrong on so many levels. This is the kind of stuff that erodes the public support of government law enforcement.

Link - Secret Service apologizes after breaking into Massachusetts salon to use bathroom before Harris fundraiser - WFIN Local News

Secret Service apologizes after breaking into Massachusetts salon to use bathroom before Harris fundraiser​

August 11, 2024

The U.S. Secret Service was forced to apologize to a Massachusetts salon owner after using her building’s bathroom without permission ahead of a fundraiser for Vice President Kamala Harris last week.

The salon owner, Alicia Powers, says Secret Service agents put duct tape over her security cameras and broke into her building by picking the lock. They then allowed various people to use the salon’s bathroom over a two-hour period.

Powers told Business Insider that she was aware she had to close her salon but was not informed about the Secret Service’s other plans.

“They had a bunch of people in and out of here doing a couple of bomb sweeps again – totally understand what they have to do, due to the nature of the situation,” Powers told Business Insider. “And at that point, my team felt like it was a little bit chaotic, and we just made the decision to close for Saturday.

Footage from the salon’s front-door Ring security camera shows a Secret Service agent approaching the door with a roll of tape and observing the locked door and the camera. The agent then grabbed a nearby chair and stood on it to tape over the security camera.

“There were several people in and out for about an hour-and-a-half – just using my bathroom, the alarms going off, using my counter, with no permission,” Powers told BI.

“And then when they were done using the bathroom for two hours, they left, and left my building completely unlocked, and did not take the tape off the camera,” she added.

Powers told the outlet that an EMS worker later told her the Secret Service agent in charge of security that day “was telling people to come in and use the bathroom.” The Secret Service told BI that its agents “would not” have used the building without permission, but they acknowledged that an agent had taped over the camera.

“Whoever was visiting, whether it was a celebrity or not, I probably would’ve opened the door and made them coffee and brought in donuts to make it a great afternoon for them,” Powers told BI. “But they didn’t even have the audacity to ask for permission. They just helped themselves.”

The building’s landlord, Brian Smith, says no one gave the Secret Service officers permission to use the building or even enter it.

“Me and my dad own the building, and I have a crazy eccentric guy that lives upstairs,” Smith told BI. “And he didn’t tell the Secret Service they could use it, and I didn’t tell them, and my father didn’t tell them, and they had no permission to go in there whatsoever.”

Powers says a representative for the Secret Service’s Boston field office called her to apologize after BI contacted the agency about the incident.

“He said to me everything that was done was done very wrong,” Powers told the outlet. “They were not supposed to tape my camera without permission. They were not supposed to enter the building without permission.”

Yup, that’s blatant trespassing. Police don’t have arbitrary authority to do things like that.

August 11, 2024

I notice you didn't acknowledge brihard's fact-check of you post about the "AI crowd".

She is Border Czar, she has tacit approval. All Biden's handlers are concerned about right now is his legacy. He is POTUS in name only. He is not in control of the White House or policy.

I agree, he needs to retire and drop the whole mess in her lap.
That’s is actually untrue. She is not Border Czar. That is a title the GOP is trying to label her with.

First, Harris was never given the portfolio of border czar, said Alan Bersin, who embraced the label as a special representative for border affairs under Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. "This was not the job assigned to VP Harris," he said.

Apologies for things like this are useless pandering without real, tangible consequences to the agents involved.
I would expect some compensation would be in order. I’m sure she is being approached by various “helpful” lawyers.

As with Harris.
Who in the Dem party/supporters has been calling Harris “imperfect” this round? I see some articles from 4 years ago, when she was running against Biden. That’s it.

And at risk of re-opening the “everyone’s out to get Trump” can of worms again, at the very least, “convicted felon still running for presidency” would…um…trump the suggestion that he is “imperfect”.

That’s is actually untrue. She is not Border Czar. That is a title the GOP is trying to label her with.

First, Harris was never given the portfolio of border czar, said Alan Bersin, who embraced the label as a special representative for border affairs under Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. "This was not the job assigned to VP Harris," he said.
And while I love the memes, JD Vance having relations with a couch is also untrue.

"Border Czar" was a media-assigned title, including Democrat-supporting media; they were all happy to play it up when they thought it was going to be a way for her to flex and show off. It is trivially true that there are no "czar" positions in the US government; the term has approximately the same status as the "-gate" suffix for scandals. This is one that there is no papering over. She was happy to have the big job until she figured out that it was going to be really difficult in view of all the policy changes effected by Biden shortly after taking over. Then she started whining about not being set up to succeed. Now her supporters, including those in the media, are trying to pretend it never happened and resorting to pedantic explainers to undo the damage.

• Humorous
Reactions: QV

Link -

FACT CHECK: Harris was Biden’s second 'border czar,' despite recent media claims​

(The Center Square) – As Vice President Kamala Harris began campaigning to become the next Democratic presidential nominee, media outlets started claiming she was never President Joe Biden’s border czar.

The claims are verifiably false.

Last edited:
Back