• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

Personally I’d rather slam my junk in a car door than wear something with any politician’s name on it, but to each their own I guess.
Agreed. I think it’s more of a US thing. They are clearly trying to appeal to a wider audience.

So much praise! Looks like some folks are getting only the new DNC sponsored push on Waltz. Broaden your horizon and read about his record during the mostly peaceful riots. Regarding these new DNC methods of targeting blue collar, what is it they say about imitation? Ultimately this comes down to Trumps past term achievements vs ObamaBidenHarris v3.0.

So much praise! Looks like some folks are getting only the new DNC sponsored push on Waltz. Broaden your horizon and read about his record during the mostly peaceful riots. Regarding these new DNC methods of targeting blue collar, what is it they say about imitation? Ultimately this comes down to Trumps past term achievements vs ObamaBidenHarris v3.0.
If the Republicans want to campaign on how the respective candidates handle riots and disorder, I’m sure the Democrats are ready and happy to let Harris and Trump have that conversation with each other.

I doubt there will be a VP candidate's debate unless there is also at least one presidential candidate's debate. And Trump is unlikely to concede all the home field advantages again, and the Harris campaign isn't in a hurry to put their candidate up for unscripted remarks and Q&A.

It doesn’t seem to have hurt his favourability in his home state.

But he’s virtually unknown elsewhere. So people’s opinions haven’t yet formed I would think. But I bet he ranks better than Vance who has the lowest favourability of any VP pick in decades.

The Trump campaign have struggled to shape this new reality so we’ll see how they do in the weeks to come in dealing with Walz now on the ticket.

Nope, I don’t tend to get my substantal information from video clips. Horribly inefficient use of my time. Anything of substance will get documented and verified in writing, with much less time consumed by all on drama. If you want to provide a summary, I’ll be happy to read it.

That’s also why I was speaking in general terms. Should any specific concern or allegation come up, I’m sure there will be published material on it that others will dig into. I know, for instance, that Stolen Valour is already pulling his full service records (or as much as they can get) to put to bed questions like exact retirement rank, honors and awards etc.

Not really. Why would I summarize it when you've already dismissed it out of hand? Nothing about it left to discuss.
🫡

I doubt there will be a VP candidate's debate unless there is also at least one presidential candidate's debate. And Trump is unlikely to concede all the home field advantages again, and the Harris campaign isn't in a hurry to put their candidate up for unscripted remarks and Q&A.
Vance said he was ready once they were confirmed. They have been now so we’ll see if he lives up to that.

Right now the Trump side seems to be the ones avoiding debates. But I’m sure it will happen though.

The last real debate as far as I'm concerned was back when the Old League of American Women Voters ran them .
The political operators around both Bush and Clinton with the connivance of the TV networks. The operators felt they had to "dumb things down so their Bosses could shine . And the TV networks felt the debates needed to be ' punchier '
I suspected that most of those political operators now wish they left well enough alone.

Back