• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US Presidential Election 2024 - Trump vs ??? - Vote Hard with a Vengence

He’s missspeaking I think. Just recently he was confusing Harris with Haley in one of long speeches.

Those concerned with Biden’s cognitive abilities don’t seem too worried with Trump’s now that he is the oldest candidate to run for President.
Because he’s on “their team”.

Thankfully, I have never seen LPC, CPC, or NDP branded merchandise. Can’t say the same for the Dems or GOP.

Because he’s on “their team”.

Thankfully, I have never seen LPC, CPC, or NDP branded merchandise. Can’t say the same for the Dems or GOP.
There is a website selling Joe and the Hoe must Go merch. Classy…

I just assume he means he won't run again in 2028.

“I won’t run in 2028” doesn’t mean that people won’t vote anymore. They just won’t vote for him.

Either way, even with that context, his direct quote doesn’t seem to line with that assumption. If he had said “…vote for me anymore” that’s one thing, but he didn’t say that. Repeatedly.

So either he misspoke, in which case I expect to see a correction, or he’s being serious.

He’s missspeaking I think. Just recently he was confusing Harris with Haley in one of long speeches.

Those concerned with Biden’s cognitive abilities don’t seem too worried with Trump’s now that he is the oldest candidate to run for President.

If a contender for President of the United States cannot be clear about what it means when he says Americans ‘won’t have to vote anymore’, does that not cast significant doubt about his fitness for the job?

Back