• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training question .... ?

Sig_Des said:
That's because you know I'd end up getting you to pay for dinner, have my way with you, get your hopes up, and never call you again.

Yeh, but you both speak frog so there's gotta be some kind of connection there....

Pea said:
>:D You tell me...monkey boy... ;)

That was the nicest thing someone's said to me in this thread :D

navymich said:
Yeh, but you both speak frog so there's gotta be some kind of connection there....

And of course, the navy shows up...acting like, as they put it "The senior service", saved the day, act all big, when in reality, the fights well in hand.

Or maybe you're here to help your baby-blue brother.

Sig_Des said:
And of course, the navy shows up...acting like, as they put it "The senior service", saved the day, act all big, when in reality, the fights well in hand.

Or maybe you're here to help your baby-blue, brother.

Just cleaning up the crumbs.  Wouldn't know who to side with anyway.  The girl, the flyboy or the toon.  Guess that leaves the troll out!

navymich said:
Just cleaning up the crumbs.  Wouldn't know who to side with anyway.  The girl, the flyboy or the toon.  Guess that leaves the troll out!
How about me? The young kid?

Michael Baker said:

walk away.. lol  trust me 

they will have their way with you  >:D

Especially Des... he likes to steal people's innocence

Michael Baker said:

Sorry, nothing in common with you, which is how I got the list in the first place.  Forgot to add "or the Sr. NCO" who is also a toon, so looks like he's got the lead in my books :D

Michael Baker said:
Oh I can hold my own, I have my ways  ;)

Don't worry, I'm not interested. I can smell that another man has already taken your innocence. You're used goods.

MikeL said:
Especially Des... he likes to steal people's innocence

That's not true. It was HitorMiss who took you in that dark shower stall in B-7

Sig_Des said:
That's not true. It was HitorMiss who took you in that dark shower stall in B-7

You promised never to speak of that!   :'(

Oh god.. the pain.....     than you coming in to get sloppy seconds....  

ok not fair.  this "work" stuff is cuttin down on my posts.... >:(

Mud Recce Man said:
ok not fair.  this "work" stuff is cuttin down on my posts.... >:(

Listen, we ALL know that you're only AT work, you're not actually WORKING...so you can stop pretending

Michael Baker said:
Hey, we'll (Us amazing Newfoundlanders that is) rebel againts you, you pedophile you!
Woops, never ment to do that, well this. deleat it please?

Sig_Des said:
Listen, we ALL know that you're only AT work, you're not actually WORKING...

He's got an excuse (as you should well know too Des).  On a Class B contract you only get 85% pay, so really, doesn't that mean you only have to work 85% of the time??  (and no, we're not going to get started on the nameless on a Class C contract!)

Sig_Des said:
That's what makes you impure.

Hey, when opportunity knocks...

Don't worry.... I'll have my turn when you show up here  >:D   It'll probably be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, but atleast it's something.

Michael Baker said:
Hey, we'll rebel againts you, you pedophile you!

Your revolution won't even get past George St...And I'm not a pedophile...Mike's legal, and oh so feminine

MikeL said:
Don't worry.... I'll have my turn when you show up here  >:D   It'll probably be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway, but atleast it's something.

It's ok Mike...I'm not scared by your small stature..  ;)

Back