• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Training question .... ?

Damn.  I mean DAMN.

Its nice to see threads that in no way shape or form go off the rails.

;D

Well....I'd just like to say, it was ALL HoM & Des!! Picking on one kid, and then themselves.

You two should be ashamed......  ;D

Des Your parents met in a bar and stayed drunk for 20 years just to tolerate there mistake, I mean son  ;D

MRM...It was Pea who started it...that and cdnaviator

This thing wasn't even on rails to begin with.

Besides, how do you recognize a rail? They had trains on the island?

HitorMiss said:
They had to ship the potatoes somehow Des.
Hmmmph, we can grow our own  ;) Someone start something with me, im side splittin  :rofl: Its always fun to laugh.

It was Pea who started it...

Evil behind the scenes Vixen, releasing her ugly, ugly flying monkeys.

And cdnaviator being in the Air Force with his little blue suit and smooth perfectly manicured hands and protruding gut, 40 dollar haircut with 80 dollars worth of hair product....He doesn't need to become a woman, I think he already qualifies.

And HoM, how long before your daughter looks at the difference between you and her, and asks if she was adopted?  ;D

And MRM posted, so he's being dragged down into the mud with the rest of us.

Michael Baker said:
Hmmmph, we can grow our own  ;) Someone start something with me, im side splittin  :rofl: Its always fun to laugh.

The only reason I hadn't started with you was because I couldn't in my mind believe that someone from the Rock could be reading!!

Hell, I don't need to start with you, Genetics started with you 15 years ago!

hehe, and the best part of it, I'm 16  :D
There is another reason you hadn't started with me, because you don't want to say something about an aspiring future infantry soldier!  ;D

Sig_Des said:
This thing wasn't even on rails to begin with.

Besides, how do you recognize a rail? They had trains on the island?

Ya right after we got that 'lectricty stuff...

You can't make fun of a 16 yr old it's like picking on the retarded sure it's fun but people get all uppity about it.

On the bright side Des she sure wont wonder if she came from, that is if she could stop staring at your face and wonder why it never got an better since birth.

It's not MRM's fault he has APS and Senility, that and potassium poisoning from Potatoes!

Pea, sits there quiet like but behinde the scenes she manipultes us all with pictures of  maid outfits and Army.ca logos.

HitorMiss said:
You can't make fun of a 16 yr old it's like picking on the retarded sure it's fun but people get all uppity about it.
Ahhh I see you'r point, but who really cares? I sure don't.

Sig_Des said:
It was Pea who started it...

Evil behind the scenes Vixen, releasing her ugly, ugly flying monkeys.

Fine I admit it! I started it... But I do my "dirty work" behind the scenes usually. (until someone tells on me...)

The best part is I always wanted monkeys! Guess I have 2!  ;D

HitorMiss said:
Pea, sits there quiet like but behind the scenes she manipulates us all with pictures of  maid outfits and Army.ca logos.

>:D

Mud Recce Man said:
Mud Recce Man said:

And what a waste that was! Social and community improvement? NO, it just gave you something new to jab your fingers into!

Hell, Mud's probably trying to type a reply now, but that damned arthritis is kicking into his knuckles now

Ma and Pa said I was borned-ed this way....nothin to do with the tatoes

Pea said:
Fine I admit it! I started it... But I do my "dirty work" behind the scenes usually. (until someone tells on me...)

Dirty Work, eh? so THAT's how you train your monkeys so well!

Mud Recce Man said:
Ma and Pa said I was borned-ed this way....nothin to do with the tatoes

The looks and smarts came that way, the rest is senility

cdnaviator said:
wow...Des

i still wont date you.........

That's because you know I'd end up getting you to pay for dinner, have my way with you, get your hopes up, and never call you again.

Back