• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tattoo Photo Thread

New World if I can remember correctly, its right in front of G'days in Pembroke. that tattoo was a walk in to!

ProPatria031 said:
It took 3ish hrs and $340. the most painful bit was across the spine LOL

Geez, I kind of enjoyed it when they finally got to my spine ...  ;D

I was already numb & thus didn't feel a thing.

I found the upper arm the best so far.

Across chest from collar bone to collar bone really stings.That was my last one.

The places that are less painfull to tattoo have lots of muscle and ot many nerves , generally arms legs  .BUT if you get complete wraps around them if you get to the armpit / kneebend areas . One of my most painfull one was my Scottish thistle on my leg . its right over a nerve bundle .

next shall be the olympic rings with MAG underneath. right arm like Mark.

Lip didnt hurt at all.

My arm only hurt when it came close to the armpit.

thanks it's a good pick. its pretty sweet, I know I couldn't bare the pain to get one there LOL

Good call Yrys.  ;D

Yeah, it honestly felt like I was just biting my lip lightly for about half an hour. The only thing I hated about the lip tattoo is that my teeth were black for the night and I couldn't do anything about it.

i bled like nobodys buisness, the guy said he'd never seen that before

siege said:
i bled like nobodys buisness, the guy said he'd never seen that before

"I've never seen that before!"  ~Jim, One hour of job experience.

Tattoos are cool ways to remember important parts or times of your life.  I have 4, they are all under a t-shirt and no one has to look at them if they don't want to.  If you get a tattoo I think it SHOULD be to reflect on a specific person, event, time, ect.  At the same time, its fine to get some random design on you if you really like the look and colour, and can live with having that wierd star thingy on you for life. 

The WORST thing is when people get a random tattoo, then TRY to think of a bull**** excuse or reason as to WHY they got it.  Just admit that it means nothing and you liked the design and nothing more lol.  We are all big enough to accept it.  ;)

Get a tattoo if you want one, they are great!

ps.  all those people that say "when your old and wrinkled you will regret that"      <----stupid because, there will be THOUSANDS of old people "regretting it", you won't be alone, and it will be a cool conversation starter while you sit on a park bench with other old people feeding the ducks in the pond :P

Tatoos are great BUT a word or two of advice:

Make sure the artist/studio is reputable and sanitary;
Don't tattoo your hands or neck. I believe that tattoos on the hands or neck is forbidden in the CF;
Make sure you know what the tattoo is about. Swastikas or twin lightning bolts are frowned upon, as are winged deaths heads that have been popularized by a certain motorcycle "club".

My tattoos are skulls. One is a Skull in a WWII German Helmet that has sprouted wings., the other is a black ink skull of a Mongol or a Hun.
BTW, I've 50 and had these tattoos sicne I was 23 and never ever regretted getting them.

MedTechStudent said:
The WORST thing is when people get a random tattoo, then TRY to think of a bull**** excuse or reason as to WHY they got it.  Just admit that it means nothing and you liked the design and nothing more lol.  We are all big enough to accept it.  ;)

Sounds like someone else says "Give me a freakin break" when your watching Miami ink and a person gets a tribal band to REPERSENT CHANGES IN MY LIFE,or A NEW START. ::) Piss off. A fish somehow represents a drug addiction?

Everyone of my tattoo's are different.To a point where the tattoo artist said "I haven't even heard of that before" and done research to find out what he was writing on my body.

Anyone else read "Savage" magazine?One of my favorite.

OldSolduer said:
Don't tattoo your hands or neck. I believe that tattoos on the hands or neck is forbidden in the CF;

As posted from regs in other threads, hands are fine as it stands.

As of April 1 2004, nothing on chest that can be seen wearing an open-collared shirt or neck and up.

OldSolduer said:

That'd make a lot of get out of jail free tats unlawful.

Back