• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Substantive Rank [MERGED]

Eye In The Sky said:
Ya, I already had posted that one above.  What the OP needs, IMO, is 031/13 but it looks like it was removed once superseded.  Might have to ask for the original thru the system.

Don't you remember your own posts from 4 years ago?! http://army.ca/forums/threads/18969/post-1211044.html#msg1211044

Unless the OP is a MET TECH or PRes Army Musician, nothing has changed since 2013 and he was always required to have completed PLQ-L/PLQ-A or the new AJLC. With the new system, his CAF PLQ will cover mods 1-3, and he will only have to attend Mod 4 (which should have been done years ago IMHO).

I highly doubt any grievance would be successful, and would caution again that just because you grieve something, doesn't stop you from losing your rank. You'd only get it back if you win. Are you willing to risk losing that appointment over a 4 week course? I know the pay raise is completely marginal, but that's something that will follow you around in your career.

Now that I've seen the 2013 message, better that the OP gets loaded on the course and "grey man's" his way through it.

Back