• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Step Test

cgyflames01 said:
I was talking to some buddies of mine, and they said they only had to do 3 rounds of the step sets, but I had to do 5 rounds. 3-7, is their any reason why i had to do two more??

You start at at certain level, depending on your age and have to progress to a certain level, again depending on your age. For example, as a 28 year old male, I started at lvl 3 and had to get at least lvl 5. If your heart rate is below the ceiling for the level you just completed, you go on to the next stage. If you did 5 stages, it means you're in pretty good shape. Congratulations.

Pardon me if it was answered in previous posts, but does somebody know what are the HR for each level for a 21 years old guy?

Caesar416 said:
Pardon me if it was answered in previous posts, but does somebody know what are the HR for each level for a 21 years old guy?

After first stage 29bp/10secs or 174bpm
After second stage  26bp/10secs or 156bpm
After Third Stage 24bp/10secs or 144bpm

im 16. anyway someone know how many steps i have to do, and what my heart rate should be below? for me to pass

A set of stairs
    __
__l
l
Oh and if you mean how many steps you have to do (like counting) I would say about 300 give or take 500

And read the post right before yours.

Back