• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

The Beaver said:
Singing happy birthday to myself :D

Beav

1172270909_Happy%20Birthday.jpg

Relaxing at my real home (I'm IR in CMTC Wainwright) Getting ready to go vote in the advanced polls

0625 h, Sunday - About to have brekky on the BBQ ( grilled cheese and bacon sangers w/ orange-mango juice), then commence pool maintenance, trim palm fronds, and cut the front lawn after 0900, don't want to irritate my neighbours.

Still suffering from the fallout of this wicked Australian flu.

METREP on the island today is 28C and sunny, AND its only spring.

Pool temp is 25, heated only by the sun.

Still single  ;D

OWDU

It's 8C here and overcast...I went gorcerie shopping now I am sitting on the couch being very sore from the last weeks worth of training.

OWDU you get me any info yet? PM me if you can

Still on the sniff for that mate. I have hard copies of salary and allowances, nothing yet INet wise.

Overwatch Downunder said:
Still single  ;D
OWDU
\

Either some people never learn or .................  ;D

Uh....enjoy it, you'll wish for it later.....(I think you've BTDT)

Thanks Mate...if you coudl type them out at least that gives me a start point.

Appreciate your help  :)

Waiting for you guys to post  ,,,,so i can read these messages and make stupid
replys like this so there  :rofl: thereby carrying on the confab if you get my drift...
listening to The Powder Blues,,,CCR,,,and Harley(biker) Road Songs...
Yeah i use to ride....Zoom ..Zoom..
                                Best Regards all,,,
                                      Scoty B

Same thing today! Catch and release! Catch and release! I just have to work on the Catch part and then I'll be happy :D

MedTech said:
Same thing today! Catch and release! Catch and release! I just have to work on the Catch part and then I'll be happy :D
Yeah a lot of the guys here have the same problem.

Yes I know, your not talking about fish, but hey, same problem.

I think I should stop posting tonight.....
Beav

I am getting all my 'thank you' letters to "Any Canadian Forces Member" ready so I can get them in the mail.  I am hoping they will get there before Remembrance Day. :cdnsalute:
I am also trying to get everything together so we can finalize our moving claim and our house insurance claim for the propane explosion. Ugh!

0524 h Thursday.

Getting ready for work, cooking a grilled cheese sanger on the BBQ.

Yesterday was TPR 'Poppy' Pearce's memorial. He was KIA in Afghanistan on 08 Oct 07 courtesy of an IED vs ASLAV.

My Regiment had a memorial service for him, followed by a BBQ at The 41 Club.

RIP Poppy.

OWDU

Just finished 2 night shifts, & 1 day shift on ambulance. I am loooooooving it! I've had so many educational & exciting calls the past few days. I'm really enjoying putting my schooling to work and actually helping people! 11 more ambulance shifts and I'll be all done my PCP program! Very exciting after 5 months of hard work so far!

Watching tv; bored. On the plus side there is a winter storm watch with Environment Canada calling for a chance of snow on Sunday and periods of snow Monday.  :mad:

METREP on Bribie Island: Its been raining, about 23C, and cloudy. EDIT Pool temp is 26C  ;D

Just got back from groceries, about to watch more TV and do absolutely nothing until tomorrow's grand housework schedule.

Single and bored as usual,

OWDU

Back