• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Just back from the RAP (MIR), with another chit til Friday.

At least I am geting better, but tired as hell.

Working from home now doing an OHS project due Monday - and its a shocker!!!

OWDU

Phoned the doctor earlier. I've got a tentative date for surgery on my foot to remove an unwanted object. October 31'st.
I guess I won't be trick or treating this year. Drats.  ;D

Midget

Ummm you have unwanted objects in your body??  A dare?  Crazy party?  You were bored?  :blotto:

still waiting for my posting message, course starts in 18 days and it`s starting to look like i missed that. oh well Feb next year looks good and i`ll get to extend my contract for another few years at the same time.

Eating breakfast, reading the news, and watching Canada AM (plus looking at Army.ca) after a run this morning.

Just in from garage after giving my 1987 Craftsman 10/32 snowblower its pre-winter inspection and repairs.

After 21 years of faithful service, its time to sell it.

I have a 2009 Toro 10/28 just a itching to tackle the Nfld. winters.

Eye In The Sky said:
Ummm you have unwanted objects in your body??  A dare?  Crazy party?  You were bored?   :blotto:

I can't blame this one on my own stupidity, so I give the blame as 'shoddy worksmanship' on my folks' part.
Schwann cell tumor.  :-X I'm not too sure what that is, and the doctor didn't seem to have too many answers last time I saw him.

Midget

uncle-midget-boyd said:
I can't blame this one on my own stupidity, so I give the blame as 'shoddy worksmanship' on my folks' part.
Schwann cell tumor.  :-X I'm not too sure what that is, and the doctor didn't seem to have too many answers last time I saw him.

Midget

Too easy ...  >:D

schwannoma (shwah-no´mә) a neoplasm originating from Schwann cells of neurons; types include neurofibromas and neurilemomas. Neurilemoma.

Geez, that makes it easy to understand.  :-X 

ArmyVern said:
Too easy ...  >:D

Geez, that makes it easy to understand.  :-X   

Apparently it was to MM.  ;)

In English - stuff growing on a nerve.

MM

I knew I shouldn't have swallowed that watermelon seed. Cripes, and I thought Dad was kidding when he told me a watermelon plant would grow in me.  ???

Midget

ArmyVern said:
So, there'll be like blood and everything??  >:D

I best remember to bring my duct tape then. They didn't really need to use the staples last time, they just neglected to inform me to bring the universal tool.

Midget

Maybe blood.

As for universal tools, I've been called one, but not a universal one...

MM

medicineman said:
Maybe blood.

As for universal tools, I've been called one, but not a universal one...

MM
:rofl:...havin' a laugh on my friend...tks MM...laughter is the best medicine...

HL

Doping myself up with extreme amounts of Ibu and using a ton of topical Ice cream on my elbows!

I would expect nothing but rug-burn on your knees BM, ha!

But elbows????

;D

Back