• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Sound off: What are you doing right now? Aside from the obvious being on here..

Ex-Dragoon said:
I am watching Vern post another post here :D

Because you have secret powers.  :eek:

You should jump in the vehicle and hitch a ride with him ...

Surely - I must be worth taking a couple of days off for!!  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Don't forget your BEW!!  >:D

Thanks for the reminder.  Two in fact, one to bring the BEW and two, most Sigs are idiots as can be atested as to how my other pair got destroyed. :-[

Old and Tired said:
Thanks for the reminder.  Two in fact, one to bring the BEW and two, most Sigs are idiots as can be atested as to how my other pair got destroyed. :-[

I can attest to the fact that they were replaced.  ;D

See you at lunch!  :)

Shhhh you're not suppose to tell anyone about those....

Actuallly may be up that way next month stand by this channel lol.

Ex-Dragoon said:
Shhhh you're not suppose to tell anyone about those....

Actuallly may be up that way next month stand by this channel lol.

"Waiting, over ..."  ;)

Another sleepless night ( I think I've had about 6-7 solid sleeps since my return from Iraq last year), been up for a couple hours, now 0517h on a Sunday morning, still on duty, but on call at home. Soon to get dressed up and head back into Brisbane, back to the Unit for an HO/TO with the oncoming DO. Then the rest of the weekend is MINE!

Cheers,

OWDU

EDITed for spelling, and now out the door!

I'm sitting here wondering how my "large with double milk" translated into "large with double cream and sugar" for the Timmie's drive-thru workers. They don't speak-a my language some days.  ::)

checking to make sure my computer actually works again before I go back to St. Jean.

One more week of use hopefully...and then back to platoon....I hate that St.Jean hasn't had an english platoon start in over a month, and my staff wouldn't send me to Borden to start course there....

yay for hurry up and wait mentallity.

There are these wonderful creatures in the outside world known as "girls".  Maybe you should try talking to one of them instead.

Deadpan said:
I'm in love with my new laptop.

;D
Deadpan

Kat Stevens said:
There are these wonderful creatures in the outside world known as "girls".  Maybe you should try talking to one of them instead.
Oh don't get me wrong, I do. But, since I'm sick, I have to improvise.;)

Deadpan

Wondering why the "Time Wasted" page is showing me as:

Birthday      1938-10-02 (70 Years, 6 Days, 17 Hours, 56 Minutes ago)

I will not be 70 for another 12 days. At this stage of the game, those 12 days could make all the difference in the world     ;D

Drummy

lol, they sent me on leave(recommended it, I didn't ask for it)  and didn't remember to call and notify me that it was an option. only remembered after I came back. Happened to another candidate too, same situation. It's just really frustrating.

ArmyVern said:
Geez, you need to come back here too ... for more beer.

I was kidnapped last night and held captive (ie: forced to drink beer) by a couple of members of this site.

I hope they had fun at the 20/20 afterwards because if they thought they had a hope in hell of convincing me to go there with them ... they should have force-fed me ... just one more beer.

>:D

Well Vern, you should have posted that a few days in advanced, or told me  ::)  I would have joined in

NL_engineer said:
Well Vern, you should have posted that a few days in advanced, or told me  ::)  I would have joined in

I didn't know!!

Really - I am innocent.

I was there drinking my usual rum&cokes with the usual riffraff suspects ... and was just about to head home when ...

Bingo ... there came Big Foot and planted himself next to me on the patio for a smoke. He then "outted" another site member who was sitting inside. Then, I ended up sitting with them and ordering food (guess what I had?) ... and being force-fed beer.

Really, it was wholey unplanned and unexpected. I tell you the truth dammit!  :)

Besides - it was Friday - it's not like you didn't know where I'd be!!  >:D

I am kippin' out after a long day of PT, OPME crap and picture/document scanning...another week done and done!  ;)

Back