• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Somethings to keep an eye on

Bzzz, if you must know, he‘s finding ou...I‘ll write you

Franko.. I am pretty sure what he is finding out.. your "cryptic" conversation is not too cryptic if you look at signatures and small comments and changes.. but I will read your message when I get home.. at work right now..

Bzz

Originally posted by Bzzliteyr:
[qb] Franko.. I am pretty sure what he is finding out.. Bzz [/qb]
Is this me finding out something...? What‘d I miss?

Slim :confused:

Judging by your change of signature the other day.. I am assuming you heard the bad news.. That is all I was referring to..

Bzz

You know what Franko.. considering where you are.. I would be more inclined to see you "keep it down" and maybe do some of your supposed job.. kind of frustrating to think of what we had when I was there in 1993.. one phone call for a timed 5 minutes every couple of weeks or so. And now to see that you have all that time on your hands to post online.. and are going to get a medal to boot!! Sweet!! "that‘s a good boy" Franko. Get to work!!

God I miss you Bzz...

As for all the time I have to do posts...not my fault I get 99% of my work for the day finished by 0900 loc. As for your tour in ‘93, I‘d find it frustrating as well, but it shows that the amount of time the UN and NATO have been here is having an effect. As for medals...2 for 1 baby. :D

Probably end up going to the sandbox next year, the way things are going now.

You still working with Harvey?

Regards

Originally posted by Bzzliteyr:
[qb] Judging by your change of signature the other day.. I am assuming you heard the bad news.. That is all I was referring to..

Bzz [/qb]
Hey Bzz

Yah...Turns out Franko and I served together while I was in TSS (94 to 96). He just toold me the other day...came as a bit of a shock. I felt I had to put something up, at least for a bit.

Say "HI" to Harv, for me please. He knows who I am.

Cheers Slim :salute:

Yeah.. I spoke to him before the holidays.. drop him an email, I am sure you have it...

Bzz

Bzzz...Are you still working with Harvey Cadets...not Serge Harvey. Been in touch with Glennis?

No and yes.. email me at work.. we have hijacked this thread enough.. what was the discussion about again!?!?! hehe sorry armoured cav....

Bzz

My regrets Armoured Cav. Bit of catching up going on here and it got out of hand.

Regards

Back