• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Somethings to keep an eye on

Franko.. you have to have TANK TIME before you can want your tank back... seriously.. Sorry buddy.

Excuse me Branguine? I remeber you crying because you didn‘t want to go INTO tanks. I know plenty more than you could possible imagine about Panzers, so much so the SSM gave me the ARV and a mech for the last Brigade ex in Wainwright. Mech didn‘t know squat. 2.5 months straight in the field, no days off, THAT is field time in tanks!

Besides you guys at the school don‘t go to the field, you go for a barbeque! What was the longest that you‘ve been deployed in a tank? A week? I know what your job is baby, sittin behind a desk with Geezer pokin‘ you with an antenna top!Don‘t mess with me. I started in tanks when you were still in High School. BTW, why are you posting your medals and comindations on this site, feeling a bit down on yourself? :D

This commin‘ from a guy from the JUNIOR Regiment

seriously..sorry buddy :p

Haha.. yeah Frank..all that tank time you have in the Reserves.. too funny.. don‘t forget, I was at my (regular force) regiment for four years of tank time buddy, while you were bouncing around in cougars.. before I even came to the school.. It‘s funny you have an RCD hatbadge up there.. isn‘t your "real" regiment the 8CH?? All my time was spent with the same badge up, not that that is anything to brag about...so in your whole career you have done 2.5 months of tank time?? Wow, that‘s hard core.. haha. As for the commendations and EARNED medals.. it is called PRIDE.. I worked for them, should I be ashamed? And if you are going to ignorantly post my real name on a public forum, then please spell it correctly.. Brangwyn.

Lots of love,

Bzz

Whatever monkey :rolleyes:

Next your going to tell us how you invented the cup holder in the Coyote. :D

There is a cup holder?? Oh yeah.. the surv op seat..Too kewl.. you aren‘t still bitter cause I topped you on the surveillance course are you? So anyway, when do you get back from over there? Can‘t be that long left. Good luck.

Bzz

brin11....just a couple of old buddies doin‘ what they do best, hackin‘ on each other :D

Bzz... it‘s actually good to have these conversations again. I ACTUALLY missed them!! HA HA! Yeah, I‘m on the slippery slope now. Coming up on 4 months. I‘ll be back in April. I hear we‘ll be gearin‘ up next year for Afganistan ASAP. No rest for the wicked, right? :D

Got a question. What is up with this rating thing/ voting? I got this bloody bullet besides me name! Please tell me!!!!!

I am assuming people have rated you by the way you smell.. obviously.. but s‘all good.. hehe. Did you hear the latest? I am on my way to Valcatraz for my PLQ.. mods 1-6.. whole thing.. yay me!

Bzz

Back on topic.. Tanks rule!!

I have been ordered by the Battle Group CO and the Task Force CO to not love for the duration of this tour. I‘m just being "cuddly" which is not against orders :D :rolleyes:

Franko.. I saw that "loving" picture of you with that guy.. that‘s a little more than just cuddling.. hehe

Bzz

You didn‘t complain...except when the photographer left :D

regards

We have a WO in the Regiment who claims to own the cup that the cup holder is designed to fit. He was supposedly on the first trials team. I think he‘s out to lunch :rolleyes:

Okay.. are we talking the same cup holder?? The one on the surv seat? I haven‘t touch a coyote in while.. let alone an "operational" one.. kind of like you with Tanks Franko.. hehe

Bzz

Yep that‘s the one. The man is a wedge. As for tanks.... :rolleyes:

Cheers

as for that cup holder.. there is actually a cup that fits it? Cause from what I remember, it was not very stable.. correct?

OUI mon petite cacombre. Vous ete correct. There thats all the french I can push out for today......left a horrible taste in my mouth..ewe!

Yeah...the cup is pretty much the same as a Beckers plastic coffee mug, the white one with the picture of the coffee beans on the outside.

As I stated before, the man is a wedge

Cheers

:D

Back