• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

September 5th Selection Board

armyjewelz said:
I won't make fun of your spelling error even though you would :p :p :p LOL

I'm sorry I am confused by this.   I am likely suffering blonde syndrome but not sure how there are no results but offers.   Could you explain for me? Cheers and thanks for your fast reply.

There is such a big rush to get some BMQs filled that sometimes the offers for certain trades will get to the CFRC/Ds before the results of the selection board.

kincanucks ....i want to know if i am selected on the 17 October selection board,  i applied 031 NCM regular, when the next BMQ will start ? And is it possible to have a last minute selection board before the 17 October ???

Thank you for your reply.

Wolf  :cdn:

Wolfe said:
kincanucks ....i want to know if i am selected on the 17 October selection board,   i applied 031 NCM regular, when the next BMQ will start ? And is it possible to have a last minute selection board before the 17 October ???

Thank you for your reply.

Wolf   :cdn:

Prob Jan 06 and yes it is possible to be selected before then and loaded on a BMQ in Oct or Nov.

Thanks for the info kincanucks, i hope i get on the October or November BMQ please inform me if there is a last minute selection board. THX

Wolf  :cdn:

kincanucks,

If I am picked up on the Sep 5 selection board and I am a recruit school by-pass .. is it possible that I would not find out for some time when I would be attending Borden for AVN?  THX

Diver Rob said:
kincanucks,

If I am picked up on the Sep 5 selection board and I am a recruit school by-pass .. is it possible that I would not find out for some time when I would be attending Borden for AVN?   THX

Yes it is very possible that you may not find out for some time.

Just a question.

I have done all the tests ( passed ). And I have my final portion of my application process which is the interview which is scheduled for the 15 of September.

I'm just wondering if 031 Regular Infantry are still having selection dates to fill spots because of higher demand for the occupation, and since I'll be fully processed by Sept 16, would it still be possible to get selected before the OCT 17 selection date?

Thanks. Scott.

scottyeH? said:
Just a question.

I have done all the tests ( passed ). And I have my final portion of my application process which is the interview which is scheduled for the 15 of September.

I'm just wondering if 031 Regular Infantry are still having selection dates to fill spots because of higher demand for the occupation, and since I'll be fully processed by Sept 16, would it still be possible to get selected before the OCT 17 selection date?

Thanks. Scott.

Personally what i think, is if you pass the interview without a problem and you passed all the tests without a problem i am 100% sure that you will be on the selection board of the 17 October...i am sure ...i have been selected merited on 5 september and i will be on the 17 October board and like kincanucks said
it is possible to be selected before then and loaded on a BMQ in Oct or Nov.
so hope that there is a last minute board after september 16 like this we will go on BMQ faster.

Cheers  :cdn:

Kin - Are results in for either board yet? I'm guessing no one the 5th board but seems a long time on the 22nd?

Geez - Look how impatient -I- am.. I am sure you can imagine my husband!! Ha ha!!! ;D

OH armyjewlz...Im getting SO impatient too!  Everytime the phone rings, and its NOT the CF...i just feel like telling the person on the other line to F-off and hang up....and not to call back until further notice.  AHAH Im sure im not the only one who's felt this way during this time.  AHHHH GOOD LUCK tho, i hope you get the call soon!  What were your choices?  I only applied for Combat Engineer

SemperFidelis said:
OH armyjewlz...Im getting SO impatient too!   Everytime the phone rings, and its NOT the CF...i just feel like telling the person on the other line to F-off and hang up....and not to call back until further notice.   AHAH Im sure im not the only one who's felt this way during this time.   AHHHH GOOD LUCK tho, i hope you get the call soon!   What were your choices?   I only applied for Combat Engineer

Feeling shared. AHAH

Funny thing, I have been waiting for a call or something with no problems, easy and cool, until today.........Now I am about to go off my rocker( a little more)...Any results yet Kincanucks.......how about now.....now..................now?

cheers

Phone calls are coming in though hun!!! We got ours!! be patient... My hubby did his pt on August 10th and got his call yesterday.. before the results came in!!

Wolfe - Sounds like you need to work in recruiting since you always seem to know so much...

Man this is pissin me off to. Im going recurit school by-pass 031 infantry. Just woundering what is taking so long.My recuriter told me that I was selected now im just waiting for a formal job offer. She said that if she dont hear anything by friday she will email bordon  :mad: i hate waiting hahahah.if anybody knows why recurit school by pass people are still waiting fell free to enlighten me. I heard its because they are trying to fill the bmq courses???????? anyways hit back

patience..

I'm also waiting for my call to(sig op, recruit school by-pass), but I'm not getting all worked up over the wait. Yea it sucks waiting for the call, when you want to start your courses, etc an get it done with, but there's really nothing you can do(aside from calingl the CFRC every week too see whats happening) besides wait.

Also waiting for Recruit School By-Pass for AVN .. From what I understand, they are trying to fill all the BMQ courses first and worrry about the course loading as the selections are made.

Back