• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Question about the QYR

army_paralegal

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
1.) I might be planning to go to Fort York armoury this Wednesday at 7:30 for the orientation. My question is, do they have the orientation all year round? I ask because I have heard that they don't always have their orientations at the same time.

2.) When I do push-ups (I have done 20) I have heard some people look to their left to make sure that their arms are at the approved angle. Is that allowed?

I am just nervous.

yes i believe they have one every wednesday. If not, Ever unit in the GTA will be at Fort York doing an open house on Saturday March the 12.
There you can take a look at all the units and check out what exactly you will be doing in the military.

As for you push ups, you can look left but only for a second, try to keep your head forward and work hard at it. practice every morning when you get up, and every evening when you go to sleep.

Does anyone know if this place is open for us to get the forms so we can sign up for the army? or is there any other place to get the forms beside the internet?

Thanks.

Back