• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

project

Michael Dorosh, I got that image from this page
http://www.sfu.ca/casr/101-ctac50.htm
it has a few photos of the rifle on its own an with sniper‘s also a fair bit of info about the rifle and it‘s ammo is on that page aswell

ok thank you guys immensely for all of your help in finding all of the information about snipers that I now have :D now I need to ask just one more favour from all of you... I need a few questions answered and then I will be out of your hair about all of this project stuff. (they can be answered by anybody who works in the army, etc..)

i have a job description and, please correct me if i am wrong, but you are paid a monthly salary.. dont know what it is... but on top of that you are paid by contract right?
you get a week off every 3 weeks? or is that just for some people? and anything else about holiday or anything?
what education and training do you need? and are there any prerequisites?
what is the demand and growth opportunities?
ok.. now the hard part... I need an interview.. and I need these questions answered more than any of the others... how did you get interested?
how is the workload?
what are your working conditions?
what are the best and worst parts of your work?
how has the work changed since you started?
what opportunities are there for advancement?
job satisfaction?
dos and don‘ts?
I had someone to help me (a sniper)but he got sent over to afgahnistan (hope I spelled that right :confused: ) so anything you can say would help :D thanks for your time and :tank: you guys are the best :evil:

Afraid I cant help you on that one, since I‘m only a reservist, not a Reg Force Soldier

also, its *Afghanistan*

Back