• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pistol 9mm holster

X-mo-1979

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Thought the tatical store in petawawa would have these,and somethings have came up where I need a pistol holster asap.Totally unforseen,thinking I had time to look around.

Do any of the kit shops on base sell holsters?
anywhere else?

X-mo-1979 said:
Thought the tatical store in petawawa would have these,and somethings have came up where I need a pistol holster asap.Totally unforseen,thinking I had time to look around.

Do any of the kit shops on base sell holsters?
anywhere else?

1RCR had holsters a while ago, they probably still do.

Try Full Spectrum gear, and try SmithTac. If they don't have something immediately on hand they can either order it for you fairly quickly, or tell you where it can be gotten.

If you're willing to drive a bit, R Nicholls in east end Ottawa had Safariland 6005s about a month and a half back, they probably still have something that will do. Again, you could give them a call.

What type of holster are you looking for?  Shoulder rig, drop leg or something else?

just a holster and a belt.Im a tank commander,just something I can throw on my waist

FSG had no pistol holsters.Where is smithtac?

Is R Nicholls a store?Im heading to cornwall later today so it isnt out of the way too much.

Smithtac is over behind the TD Bank in Petawawa, it is part of Valley Gunsmith.

Jeff's number is 613-687-2352 or  valleygunsmithing@sympatico.ca

I f he can't fix you up give me a call and we can see what we can come up with

Not sure if something that goes on the waist is something that will work but we could figure something out

Steve

I've got TAG, HSGI and Blackhawk drop legs in stock.  Can ship it up next day or meet you at the plane in Trenton.

The 1RCR Kitshop has Blackhawk Serpa Holsters, as well as Eagle Industries dropleg holsters - they're the same as the nylon Blackhawk drop legs that seem to be the most common non-issue holster. The kitshop also carries duty belts.

How about grips for the BHP?

Regards

Recce By Death said:
How about grips for the BHP?

Regards

IIRC, Jeff at SmithTac has some, or can at least get some. Something along these lines

http://www.ergogrips.net/item-detail.cfm?ID=4545&storeid=1&image=hipwrextr.gif&CFID=29099068&CFTOKEN=26849699

I have a Leg Holster for you if you want...In Cadpat. will fit 9mm pistol fine and 1 mag.I will not be using it if you want for Free!!!

YYJ7073380.1.jpg

Back