• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Have to be in Belle River on 4May. If finances hold out and I don't max-out the old Visa Card I COULD be there. As I have family in both Kingston and Ottawa I will not require accommodations. Will make a real effort to be there!

Cheers,

tango22a

Brihard said:
Awesome, a chance to finally meet the infamous Vern.  ;D

Personally, I'd be a little scared to meet the "infamous Vern"  >:D

I just realized this is scheduled for the May long weekend.  Is there a chance we can push it forward or back by a week?  Personally, I prefer the weekend before as I am already staying in Ottawa that weekend.

PMedMoe said:
I just realized this is scheduled for the May long weekend. 

Way to go, Lil_T    ::)

;D

(personally, the week after works better than the week before....Moe, your hubby won't miss you two weekends out of three as long as you're home for the long weekend in the middle  ;) )

Damn,
Are you guys going to make me take leave to get my butt up to this?

Journeyman said:
(personally, the week after works better than the week before....Moe, your hubby won't miss you two weekends out of three as long as you're home for the long weekend in the middle  ;) )

True.  I suggested putting both dates on a poll but whatever works for most people is fine by me!

ArmyVern said:
Damn,
Are you guys going to make me take leave to get my butt up to this?

Darn tootin', Vern!  ;)

23rd will work for me too.

That gives me just enough time to get home afterwards to mansit drooling, drugged up man-reverting-to-childhood guy after his surgery. Men = weak.

;)

Either new date ups my odds of attendance greatly. Whether one is better than the other I cannot say for a while yet.

ArmyVern said:
Men = weak.

Them's wrestling words.

I'll bring the Mazola and plastic sheet.

ArmyVern said:
That gives me just enough time to get home afterwards to mansit drooling, drugged up man-reverting-to-childhood guy after his surgery. Men = weak.

;)

NO they're not.  It is all a conspiracy.

Loachman said:
Them's wrestling words.

I'll bring the Mazola and plastic sheet.

Knowing full well that mazola works best when unimpeded by hair ...

I'll bring the wax!! >:)

Journeyman said:
Personally, I'd be a little scared to meet the "infamous Vern"  >:D

ArmyVern said:

I tried to warn you all, but noooo    :-\

Edit: ps:
- The 9th doesn't work for me because I have a biking event.
- The 16th wasn't that good for a similar reason; I could have shown up late, but I'd have been wearing chaps & leathers.  ;)
- The 23rd is open.....so far; I've 'voted' accordinging.

ArmyVern said:

The moustache is off limits.

Loachman said:
The moustache is off limits.

No worries, I'm experienced with waxing the 'other bits' anyway; no worries about your little old moustacio!!

8)

Journeyman said:
I tried to warn you all, but noooo    :-\

Edit: ps:
- The 9th doesn't work for me because I have a biking event.
- The 16th wasn't that good for a similar reason; I could have shown up late, but I'd have been wearing chaps & leathers.  ;)
- The 23rd is open.....so far; I've 'voted' accordinging.

For a second there, I thought I read "bikini event".. WHEW!!!

waxing.....bikinis.....chaps & leathers.......somethings never change around here.

....thankfully  >:D

23rd should work for me as I am going to be running my first half marathon the next day in Ottawa. I'll confirm closer to the date though.

Back