• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Gotcha Moe ;)

I'll start looking around - keep your fingers crossed I don't leave for BMQ til end May/ early June.

It's my younger son's birthday that day.

no ankle biters... remember.  :D

can everyone do the 15th - it's a Friday evening - it'd be nice to be as inclusive as possible. 

Lil_T said:
no ankle biters... remember.  :D

can everyone do the 15th - it's a Friday evening - it'd be nice to be as inclusive as possible.

That's do-able for me and besides I owe Loachman a pint so hopefully he'll be able to make it too.

ok... so now we just have to figure out where we're putting this on.

Eric_911 said:
He can come too. We'll show him a good time

He's turning twelve. This is not going to be high on his list of things to do on his birthday. It's too much of a hike for me to do both, so, barring something unusual, I'm not going to be there.

leroi said:
That's do-able for me and besides I owe Loachman a pint so hopefully he'll be able to make it too.

I owe him a couple too; he looked after me awesomely during my September trip to CFSAL.

aww you're in Borden LM?  well - we'll miss you guy.

Count me in, but im coming in from SW ontario so if a room is still available that would be awesome!

I'm sure we can figure something out for you...

How about The Lieutenant's Pump down on Elgin? The music's not too loud, no live band to try to make ourselves heard over, it's out of the normal party area, the food and drinks are good, and it's got a patio? I'm quite a fan of the place myself. It's only a ten or fifteen minute walk from NDHQ, for reference, and accessible by several buses.

So long as I've not shipped off for the summer by that point I'm definitely in.

ltmaverick25 said:
....if a room is still available that would be awesome!
I'm sure we can figure something out for you...

I'm sure we can find you a nice bench  ;D

homeless%20in%20America.jpg

George Wallace said:
Tulip beds will be available.    >:D

:rofl:

There you go, nice and comfy and you'll smell good, too!

Back