• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ottawa M&G - 2009

Ok so the date for the M&G sucks - how about.....

• Total voters
Oh, I'll be there....since I have to be in Ottawa anyway.

I'm merely expressing grief at Vern's absence. I mean, now who's going to dance on the tables?  >:D

Now that the oil wrestling is cancelled, there's not much sense in me showing up, either...

Journeyman said:
I'm merely expressing grief at Vern's absence. I mean, now who's going to dance on the tables?  >:D

Hang on there a minute big fella ... IIRC (& I do!), you're quite capable of dancing on them tables without me being on them at the same time. ;)

If you'll have a civvy, I still plan on attending.

I"m ashamed to say, I've travelled all over Europe and Canada and parts of the USA but I've never been to Ottawa.

ArmyVern said:
Hang on there a minute big fella ... IIRC (& I do!), you're quite capable of dancing on them tables without me being on them at the same time. ;)

Shocked, I say....shocked and distressed madam, at such aspersions cast upon my fair name.

2238_innocent.gif

leroi said:
If you'll have a civvy, I still plan on attending.
Do you dance on tables when drinking? >:D

Journeyman said:
Shocked, I say....shocked and distressed madam, at such aspersions cast upon my fair name.

2238_innocent.gif

Do you dance on tables when drinking? >:D

No Journeyman, I'm not talented enough to be able to do both at the same time without making a mess! ;D

leroi said:
No Journeyman, I'm not talented enough to be able to do both at the same time without making a mess! ;D

I'm sure JM would hold your drink for you...... >:D  ;)

PMedMoe said:
I'm sure JM would hold your drink for you...... >:D  ;)

Moe I promise you this, if you get up and dance on the table, I will too ... >:D

JM can hold the drinks!

Me thinks, with that --- attendance will be increasing.

Better switch out the booking to the Corel center right quick.

Maybe I'll crawl there ...

leroi said:
Moe I promise you this, if you get up and dance on the table, I will too ... >:D

JM can hold the drinks!

Doesn't that run the risk of getting kicked out of the pub?  ??? 
Guess there's a small possibility I could be convinced when we're just about ready to leave........ ;)

PMedMoe said:
Doesn't that run the risk of getting kicked out of the pub?  ??? 

That's a welcome possibility; it would hopefully prevent me us form making fools of ourselves--especially since "someone" is bound to have a camera and post pics to the forum the next day!

But you never know ... I've seen worse things happen in bars at closing time.

Yeah, unfortunately I'll be stuck in Meaford. Sorry folks.

Brihard said:
Yeah, unfortunately I'll be stuck in Meaford. Sorry folks.

Too bad, Bri.  Would have been good to see you again.

Agreed. Maybe we can get another one going during the year- during Christmas stand-down perhaps?

Brihard said:
Agreed. Maybe we can get another one going during the year- during Christmas stand-down perhaps?

Should actually be home by then, with butt-loads of leave

Beadwindow 7 said:
Should actually be home by then, with butt-loads of leave

OK for the subsequent investigation, note that immediately upon hearing of your attendance I have stated:
"Stop! Bad idea! Nothing good can come of this!"  :'(  <-- effect; for the inevitable lawyers

:cheers:

;D

Back