• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Old Application.

ericturner81

Inactive
Reaction score
I applied to the Canadian Forces roughly 1.5-2 years ago.
I didn't take it past the initial application.

I re-applied last week and went to login in today to view the status of my application and it advises my application was disabled. I called recruitment and they advised since I applied before this application was disabled.

My question is, Has this affected my application in a negative way..? Thanks.

ericturner81 said:
My question is, Has this affected my application in a negative way..? Thanks.

It may not have, however, when you reapplied, did you tell them about your previous application?

Not that I want to know, but if there was a specific reason you did not make it through the initial application (e.g. medical) you may not make it through this one. 

I put a freeze on persuing the application on my end for personal reasons.

I am now ready to get the ball rolling. There was a box I should of checked now that I remember and that was "Have you applied before" But I read that all applications are no longer on file after 6 months. Argh. So now that I think about it.. it is my fault and I should have checked that box.

Call them up and explain the situation.

Just because files are closed after six months, that doesn't mean they're destroyed.  ;)

Back