• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

October 2009 BMQ

Weapon tech said:
oh btw  are you going for officer or soldier NCM, im going for weapon tech so no officer course for me.

Since this is a BMQ thread and not a BMOQ thread, I would assume NCM.

Félicitation Weapon Tech
I can't wait to be there, october 5th seems to be so far!!!!

add me both to facebook,

J_ricard2000@hotmail.com

:) Ils m'ont dit que je vais jurer le 23 septembre. I said I am swearing on the law . I want to swear on something I believe in (no offense) .

On the other hand yes! I have facebook girl, I will send you a message with my stuff
Anyone else counting the days? I have a countdown on my cellphone

I went to the Mess here in petawawa yesterday and spoke to a lot of "RCR" dudes and they told me about their BMQ in St-Jean and they actually had fun met wicked people, It sucked on certain parts but hey it's part of the job. But I always tell myself the worst just to build up even more inner strenght.

Countdown: 44Days 19Hours!  :camo:

moi je vais jurer le 15 septembre, et jai recu mes papiers, dedans il mon donner une feuille me donnant les reglement du secteur bleu, avec mon nom quelqu'un d'autre a ca?? Je c en generale on est dans le secteur vert....

Je ne suis pas a la maison encore donc je sais pas si j'ai recu des papiers.

Mais oui c'est bizzard la section bleue...mais la base est tellement pleine que peut-etre ils doivent compenser...

Le 15 Septembre c'est ma fete!! hehe 21 ans!

Ils m'ont envoyés les mauvais papier, j'ai reçu ceux d'un officier, je vais avoir les bons le 9 septembre

Since BMQ runs through December, what happens during Christmas time - 25, 26?

Is there a break for a few days when you can go home or do you have to stay on base?

Just curious...

Miss.Meteo said:
Mais oui c'est bizzard la section bleue

Non, c'est pas bizzard.

rdubbed said:
what happens during Christmas time - 25, 26?

The school shuts down for a period somehwere around 22 Dec - 4 Jan.

rdubbed said:
Since BMQ runs through December, what happens during Christmas time - 25, 26?

Is there a break for a few days when you can go home or do you have to stay on base?

Just curious...

I once read this: Christmas Leave

I think I also read this:  basic training - Christmas Leave

I may have also glanced at this:  Christmas Leave & Operations....

I do seem to remember reading something else somewhere on "Christmas Leave", but I have to head out soon so I'll leave the rest to you.

October 5-January 29, 2009 at St. Jean... I'm there. :)

Edit: Ops, can't go back in time... yet.

!!! French or English platoon??

Are you excited?scared?nervous?

When are you taking the oath?

Oct 5th for me too, Communicator Research Operator. English training but can also speak fluent french. Excited to get out there!! Anyone from Mississauga area?

I'm off for the 5th of October as well. I'm going Nav Comm. I'm in mid town Toronto. Can't wait to meet some of you!

Cheers
Mark

So what have you guys been working on physically?
And s there something that worries you?

Where are your courses after the BMQ?

Mine is located in Winnipeg.

Hi all,
I'm to be sworn in the 16 september, and i'll start my QMB at st-jean the 4th october in french  :)

Regular - combat engineer

No much worry, everything is really clear  :nod: and yup i have a very good motivation for training.  ;D

October 4th? Oh we probably have to be there a day before...I am not home right now so I don't know if I've received any mail  :-\

Back