• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Now a member of the Royal Canadian Legion!

V

Veteran`s son

Hello everyone:

I am now an Associate Member of the Royal Canadian Legion!!

I was sworn-in last night and I am so very proud to be a member of a great organization that helps veterans and others.

I became a member through the military service of my father and I want to be the best Legionnaire that I can be.

I am going to wear the full Legion uniform(including beret) and want to be in their parades.

While being led to the front of the hall by the Sgt.at Arms, to be sworn-in , I made sure that my shoulders were straight and I looked ahead; that is what my Dad(as an old soldier)would have expected of me!

I don‘t mean to ramble on so much but this was a very proud moment for me!

Congratulations!

I know there are several folks here who are interested in doing the same. They‘d probably benefit from a quick run down of the enrollment process, if you have the time...

Cheers

Thank you for the congratulations as they are appreciated! Being sworn-in as a member of the Royal Canadian Legion was a very proud moment for me!

For those who have considered joining the Royal Canadian Legion, the website address is www.legion.ca. When you get to the page, you click on English or French for the language of your choice.

This brings you to the Legion home page.There you will find information about membership(there are different types of membership)and how to join!

Joining the Royal Canadian Legion is a great opportunity to help veterans and others!

Hello everyone:

I am going to be in a parade soon with other members of my branch of the Royal Canadian Legion!

I am really looking forward to this and am so
proud to be wearing the full Legion uniform!

I congratulate you on your decision, and think your contributution there will be great. They certainly need people who can contribute.

Your enthusiasm is great.

Every day, whether going to work or comming from when my bus passes the Legion in my town, I look on with pride. :mad:
:cdn: cheers and congratulations

Back