• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Non-Binery in the forces

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue being critiqued actually. My issue is if he, or you for that matter can write a post to criticize something that was in my auto correct oddly enough (on mobile) you guys could also write something useful relating to what I had asked. Plain and simple. I can take a lot from my boss/superiors but you both are neither as of this moment. So I repeat either say something useful like Mario Mike or Jarnhamar or please don't waste my time :).

Ash1994 said:
You mean like how dapaterson should actually be spelt Dapaterson or DaPaterson?? As I said quit wasting my time. And I m applying for meteorologist:)

Seriously?  You don't even know what you are; yet you claim that a person's "Screen Name" is wrong.  You are really wasting our time, with your sense of entitlement.  As another poster, or two, mentioned: perhaps this is NOT a good CAREER CHOICE for you.  You are applying to enter a predominantly "TESTOSTERONE BASED ENVIRONMENT" that has "STRICK RULES", neither of which you seem to want to be involved with, nor follow.

Please adjust your attitude here on this site, and more importantly towards your application.

And don't come here making another account to ask pretty much the same questions looking for the answer you wish.

Ash1994 is also D33 and as such 'they' are both banned.
Bruce
army.ca staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back