• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

BYT Driver said:
...not at this end, RSM...

hide.gif

Me thinks you just out scored TN2IC. :salute:

The upmost in new Infantry fighting vechicle proclaims the Liberial defense critic:

OMG... How did I forget that one!!!

I wasn't around... not fair not fair... don't make me call a mod over..

Trucker Power Unite!

;D

LOCAL NEWS PAPER AD SECTION

Only 237 381km's rolled over once lubrico warranty pwr windows,
locks, steering, up armour package, drives mint cond. Must sell.
$2 for any nation in need, zero down. Full retail price of $25 458
with $6 000 down payment for the Canadian users plus shipping,
admin cost, car jockytirekicker fee, plastic white wrap fee and taxes.
It may be noted that some personal intrested must have their needles
updated. Serious Inqr Only. Call 1-866-RUST HOL ask for Joe.

index.php

Ford could not figure out why their new concept car was such a flop at the auto show

index.php

"Driver, on the next bound we're going to jockey left, come around the feature to our front, and hide from the infantry.  Hopefully then they'll stop laughing at the new MGS."

"If you don't like it... take a bird's eye view and you'll see the tank resembles a fist on it's side with the middle finger sticking right... at... you..."

I love these twin camelbacks, Gin in the left one, tonic in the other.  Just gotta find a way to get some Ice out of my backpack without breaking cover

Or the black cordura on the pants, or the woodland helmet cover, or completely black rifle (although i suppose not everyone can look like I6 ;D).

and what are the webbing loops on the back of the legs for? emergency hotrod and slimjim holders?

The guy on the left has an ipod strapped to his wrist. tis a good idea, im gonna get me some gun tape and rig me up that too.

Hahahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahaha
etc
I love Gold like that. And just think, some loser actually spent time creating that figure and thinking it was cool!  ;D
Excuse me while i continue laughing

FourNinerZero said:
and what are the webbing loops on the back of the legs for? emergency hotrod and slimjim holders?

:rofl:  hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa  THAT was funny

FourNinerZero said:

I'm not so sure that is a bad idea.  Just not on the legs.  Who can say how many firefights could have gone better if a soldier didn't have to be groping about for his dried meat treats? 

zipperhead_cop said:
I'm not so sure that is a bad idea.  Just not on the legs.  Who can say how many firefights could have gone better if a soldier didn't have to be groping about for his dried meat treats

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ahh man this one is killing me!

FourNinerZero said:
What are the webbing loops on the back of the legs for?

Honest answer, scrim. 

Real answer, throwing knives.  Can never have enough throwing knives, especially ones you throw from your feet.

You will also notice the device on the left wrist has been designed to fire said throwing knives at velocities slightly above the human foot.

Back