• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

index.php

Peter Pan lost his Mo-Jo....    :rofl:

To his surprise the screen wasn't blue anymore.

istockphoto_1469918_toy_soldier.jpg

Then did he raise on high the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, saying, "Bless this, O Lord, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the people did rejoice and did feast upon the lambs and toads and tree-sloths and fruit-bats and orangutans and breakfast cereals ... Now did the Lord say, "First thou pullest the Holy Pin. Then thou must count to three. Three shall be the number of the counting and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count two, excepting that thou then proceedeth to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the number of the counting, be reached, then lobbest thou the Holy Hand Grenade in the direction of thine foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it."

-- Monty Python, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"

:rofl:

TN2IC said:

As some staff just DIDN'T seem to understand the concept when explained to them, RHFC_Piper finally relied on toy soldiers to show that the TacVest just wasn't capable of holding all the Grenades and Mags that the soldier is issued in theater

Sig_Des said:
As some staff just DIDN'T seem to understand the concept when explained to them, RHFC_Piper finally relied on toy soldiers to show that the TacVest just wasn't capable of holding all the Grenades and Mags that the soldier is issued in theater
1...2..5..NO!...3

Did someone forget the picture??
nevermind, the site just didn't catch up to me...my bad?!?!

fister.jpg

"I don't see what gives you the right to judge me by my appearance."

"Then why do you choose to appear like that?"

fister.jpg

When Jimbo woke up on his last day of his 72 hour leave, his mind was racing on how he was going to explain his "relaxing" holiday in Amsterdan to the RSM...

dileas

tess

Perfect reason why you do not make love to your claymore or "John-boy forgot the direction arrows when setting up his claymore"

I want to know if the blank stare is a result of the piercings, or the cause of them

bcbarman said:
I want to know if the blank stare is a result of the piercings, or the cause of them

Naw that's just the meth.

Unfortunately, Deep space 9 was cancelled before Jimmy got his big break.

He wants to find out if people are still paying attention to his mutant characteristics. The piercings re just a diversion from those weird bump things on is forehead.

rmacqueen said:
I thought that was the mayor of Windsor

Hey now!  That's Uncle Eddie you are talking about.  In the mayoral asthetics scheme of things I think he is a pretty suave lookin' dude:

Eddie-Official7.jpg

Back