• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

-Matt found that while testing the head beating board he needed a bit more leverage, and would you look at that, a pully just sitting there.

-Uhh, guys, I'm ready to come down now..  Guys?  oh forget this, I'm moving back to Vancouver

index.php

While Matt had always appreciated end-user imput, he felt there were much more subtle ways to tell him someone didn't like a particular product.

Just wait till you see what they can do while they are being fired from a canon!

index.php

The next phase of training involves a large ramp and a row of 18 MLVWs parked side by side.
QL4 Evil Knievel

Hereyeee, Hereyeee, Hereyeee. Ladies and Lords of his magesties court. We will now begin the 5th round of the royal motorcross jousting championships.

index.php

Goddammit Tpr Bloggins!  That's not what I meant when I said harness your potential!

the last time i saw a person suspended in the air like this it involved a fence post and their underwear

RHFC_piper said:

Those crazy conjoined quadruplets although successfully separated are still never far apart and insist on doing everything as an infantry section together!!

Shamrock said:

In the wake of that silly Hussein family gallows incident - Iraq experiments with alternate methods of hanging.

or

That is the last time I get snarky with the Mat Tech.

Although trumpted as a huge breakthrough by the media, the new CF anti-gravity vest was decidedly low tech.

I have decided to submit myself for sacrifice (that's me hanging out the window)

index.php

After three hours hanging around, tess finally came to the conclusion that the first words out of the RQ's mouth were not going to be "Ah you silly bugger, I told you so...".  Especially after he specifically instructed tess to touch absolutely nothing, upon punishment of death.

dileas

tess

I hate it when we are force-fed beans at breakfast and then we practice house clearing drills.

rmacqueen said:
I have decided to submit myself for sacrifice (that's me hanging out the window)

In keeping with Liberal defense spending reduction stairs are deemed no longer necessary for infantry regiments. Both the Green Party and the NDP concur with this as it will save millions of trees.

rmacqueen said:

O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

TN2IC said:
O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.

What about the "Hark what light from yonder window breaks......" thingie?? ;D

index.php

Pte Bloggins, being on his own, tries to makes toast in the morning. But he has the runs and made a stop in the pooper... And then to his surprize.. ends up burning the Urban Op home down. Now how will Bloggins answer to CSM? And then to the RSM? Then to the CO with the hat less dance...

;D

Back