• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

New Army.ca Game (HEADLINES)

nasobexm4.jpg

Im telling you, it would not be a waste of money to install those back-up sound thingy's like those big trucks have......

You know....I told you to hit the brake pedal on your left...not your other left!

index.php

On the advice of his PR Reps, OBL decided to star in his own version of "The Motorcycle Diaries"

After spending years hiding out in Pakistani caves, OBL could no longer resist the temptation to seek out his long lost love. 

"You take a tank from the middle and you put it on top." The Army version of Jenga tenatively called Tanka!

If the budget cuts are so bad that we can't get jumps, why not get rid of the horses?

"Opps, bad timing again, lifted off too early."  "Joey was that a hoof in the arse or one to the jewels, or maybe both." 

Upside down Joey: "I can no longer tell because everything has gone numb like my head.  How many frigin' horses are in the equestrian practice today."

1473435466_fcd101f14d_o.jpg

I will put up with the horse jumping over my privates BUT, I will not consider that big fat ba$tard doing the same

man in white?... that's a member of the Ambulance crew! Bunch of boy scouts!

Back