• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NES op QL3 ?

Collin.t

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone knows when is the next NES op QL3 training ? and if there was one that started not too long ago (1 month or so) ?

Also are the ops trade finaly merging together ?

Since I'm doing my NESOP QL3, I'll answer your question.  There are two running courses right now, one that will finish in august and another that will finish in september.  The next course will be in September, but I believe it's already full with 12 students.  Other than the new course starting in September, I'm not too sure..you may have to wait around a little.

I thought a NES Op

was all the Non Effective Service (nes) soldiers going on an Operation...  ;) ;)

Trinity said:
I thought a NES Op

was all the Non Effective Service (nes) soldiers going on an Operation...  ;) ;)

Who let you on the Navy board?  Out I say, out.

Hello,

My CT to Nes OP is nearly completed.  All I have been told is that I'm going to Esquimalt.  Can anyone tell me how many QL-3's they run a year and when they begin?  I'll find out for myself in a few weeks, but anything you know would be welcomed.

Thank you in Advance,
Scott

we get spec pay so we are now "analyst's".

Awesome trade, but it can be very boring.

HFXCrow said:
we get spec pay so we are now "analyst's".

Awesome trade, but it can be very boring.

They seem to enjoy themselves better than us nci ops!

Yah, I gotta admit nesops on my boat are some of the best guys on the ship. PS go WINGS

It is Non Essential services Operator or Nintendo entertainment systems operator thank you very much.

Back