• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Miss Spelling + Their They're There - George's Rants Both Together

Looks like we have sum candidates four this sights spell en thread.  Wear won does knot spell words correctly, won is looked upon as uneducated.  Eye sea that sum take o fence two been culled from the heard dew two there short cumin's.  Eye wood like two point out that many cant understand watt they wrote, sew wright them off and ignore there posts.

Spell Cheque works grate, butt it will knot pick up every mistake. 

I dun't need a edjucashun becuz I m to kewl fore scool...

Dunt u peeple no that speling isntkewl.... kewl? i hav to go play dook nookum now!!!

Hit ape piers dat sum ppl still cum heir two yous wrong spelling inn there postes.  Won must bee conscience inn how there spelling and grammar is, sew they R able two pass educational requirements too enroll inn the Canadian Farces.  If won expects two get promoted, won must bee able two right memos and reports.  Hit is sew annoying and thyme consumming two try and translate poor english and grammar inn docs when proper english and grammar R knot yoused. 

Their are a large number hear who keep spelling 'There' wrong.  They're spelling is knot up too par four the course.  Their eye go, carrying on over they're faults, when eye no that there trying hard two bee correct bye using Spell Chequer and it doesn't find anything wrong.  Their is a problem, four me, when eye read things that don't make sens unless eye read them to or three times and correct all the mistakes in spelling.  Very time consuming.

Dis tread is grate. Its funny wen peeple rite all weird and sheet. Makes it hard too reed. I could of wrote normal butt its juss not da same. Forget MSN speek, wee are way beeond dat. Gotta luv publik skewls.

George Wallace said:
NOD ER WON:
A B, C D DUKS?
M R KNOT!
M R TEW!
KNOT!
O S M R, C D E D B D WINGS!
O SEW M R

C D E D B E FEET!
WELL OIL BEEF HOOKED
M R DUCKS

PLEASE STOP!  YOU'RE KILLING ME!  I SEE THIS STUFF ALL DAY AT SCHOOL AND IT MAKES ME CRAZY! :brickwall: :dontpanic:

This thread gives me great pains behind the eyes....reaching deep into my skull....

guhhhhhhh...it Hertz...d*mn it!!!

George Wallace said:
Although fun, you guys aren't using Spell Check on any of these, are you?

Yo holmes...spellcheck ain't fly....that sheet don't jive wit bein kewl....

aesop081 said:
Yo holmes...spellcheck ain't fly....that sheet don't jive wit bein kewl....

You guys aint down wit da 411 on da thug speek, yo

Sig_Des said:

nope.........and i'm glad i'm not !!

"if the ride is more fly...then you must buy"...........

indeed...mine was probably 3 years out of date...God I hate my generation

Sig_Des said:

Alrizzle mizzle you nizzle to cizzle down on thizzle fizzle strizzle tizzle bizzle you gizzle hurt, if you wizzle tizzle thug, lizzle whizzle your sizzle thizzle should provizzle my poizzle about my bizzle on thizzle strizzle.

Back