• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

medical test timeline

KZAR

Reaction score
Hello, I was born in Iran and obtained Canadian citizenship in 2018. I completed my CFAT (Canadian Forces Aptitude Test) on August 28, 2023. Afterward, I was informed by the recruiting center to expect a medical test within approximately one month. However, as I didn't receive any updates, I decided to contact them for clarification. They mentioned that the security check might take longer in my case because I was born outside of Canada, and I have a family member living in the UAE. I'm uncertain if my file has been forwarded for the security check yet. I am a bit concerned about the potential timeline, as I'm aware that in some cases, this process can take up to one or two years. Does anyone have any insight or personal experiences regarding the timeline for individuals who, like me, are Canadian citizens but not born in Canada?

Thank You

Hello, I was born in Iran and obtained Canadian citizenship in 2018. I completed my CFAT (Canadian Forces Aptitude Test) on August 28, 2023. Afterward, I was informed by the recruiting center to expect a medical test within approximately one month. However, as I didn't receive any updates, I decided to contact them for clarification. They mentioned that the security check might take longer in my case because I was born outside of Canada, and I have a family member living in the UAE. I'm uncertain if my file has been forwarded for the security check yet. I am a bit concerned about the potential timeline, as I'm aware that in some cases, this process can take up to one or two years. Does anyone have any insight or personal experiences regarding the timeline for individuals who, like me, are Canadian citizens but not born in Canada?

Thank You
I am located in Halifax

Back