• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Logistik Unicorp

Status
Not open for further replies.
NL_engineer said:
So this means that my clothing stores doesn't know this or some of the troops in my section lied...HMMM must look this up for next Remembrance day, that way clothing cant give them the your not entitled responce  >:D

IIRC, the was a CANFORGEN on this one end '05, early '06.....1 Year in, or 3's qualified

NL_engineer said:
So this means that my clothing stores doesn't know this or some of the troops in my section lied...HMMM must look this up for next Remembrance day, that way clothing cant give them the your not entitled responce  >:D

Actually, in the beginning the CANFORGEN read that NCMs of the CF Res F Land enviornment were only entitled to DEUs upon successful completion of 1 year of service. That was the standard of entitlement for approx 2 months, and then an ammendment CANFORGEN was cut to add in the entitlement of "or after successful completion of QL3 trades training, whichever comes first." Entitlements are never as simple as they sound....that's why the info you provide to us, helps to sort out why and when someone was told no.

So I'd wager again, that the Sup Techs were indeed right and did know what they were talking about and that your troops did not lie to you either. I'd bet your troops went looking for their DEUs prior to the ammendment message being cut, which is exactly what I mean about ever-changing entitlements on a daily basis. If your troops are being told "not entitled," 99 times out of 1 hundred, they are being told the truth....until the next time entitlements change again. When in doubt, ask for the IC Clothing, who will be able to provide you with the written ref if you can't find it on the AIGs, CANFORGENs, or ROs on your own.

Vern

Sig_Des said:
IIRC, the was a CANFORGEN on this one end '05, early '06.....1 Year in, or 3's qualified

You are very close here Siggy, two CANFORGENs, one for the "year in" entitlement which was followed approx 2 months later to change the entitlement again to "1 year in or QL3 qualified, whichever comes first."

OK I did not know about the lack of boots thing I was just a littel upset at the time.
and ya Id understand the tired of telling the 100th person whythey cant get...
so ya Ill try and get a hard copy of what I'm entitle too for my training secion, witch is where kit issues show up the most. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back