• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just wanted to say:

LikeTheBuffalo

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys

I just wanted to thank everyone who posts or has posted in any of the "Recruiting" topics here. Getting other people's perspectives on everything that I've been thinking myself has been extremely helpful. It has cemented my resolve now. Tomorrow I am picking up my transcript and handing in my application to my local CFRC. I have 10 pounds to lose and another 5 to gain back, but I'm already on that track and I'll be ready for BMQ.

Applying in the areas of:
Artilleryman - Field
Infantry
Combat Engineer

I'll probably post on here a few more times to show how I've gone or whatever.

Thanks again.

:salute:

Good luck buddy :)

Just have my interview to redo now since I reapplied to Reg. Force and then I'm merit listed. September 22nd, very excited although I know I still have some waiting to do.

Keep us posted, I found this site as useful as you when it comes to information on what to expect and tips.

Just finished submitting my application. My CFAT and interview is set for September 22nd. Who knows, I might see you at BMQ, Tactical. :D

Go easy, boys.

Well, it's been almost a month since I submitted my application and here's a short update:

My aptitude test was a breeze, and I found I am capable of nearly every NCM occupation available. But I don't want to spend my term typing data into a computer, thank you very much. With that in mind, my recruiter figured I'd be perfect for the artillery, but I have to spend the next three months getting the "evil THC" out of my system. I'm not really complaining because it gives my another solid three months to finish my fitness prep.

Based on the rough schedule they gave me, I'll be doing my medical in early January and be in basic for February.

Cheers.

Back