• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just Got the Offer!

ThainC

Inactive
Reaction score
Figured after my last bout in the chat room saying I wasn't sure when I would be going, I'd drop a post and let everyone know - I just got my job offer for Infantry Officer.  VERY excited to say the least  ;D

Chad Thain

Congrats Chad!! I know how frustrating of a process this has been for you, but.. I told you it would be worth it! I am so excited for you! Best of luck with the journey!  :-*

Congradulations Thain and good luck in the military.

AWESOME Thain!!! Good things happen to those who wait!  ;D  Hope to see you there.  :salute:

Anybody else joining him there on April 19th?

I got my offer for Infantry Officier also. I will be in St-Jean on the 16th of April! Congrats and best of luck fellow  :salute:

edit: Does anyone knows if by starting my career as an Infantry Officer on the 16th of April, I will get the change to go help in Afghanistan or will it be over when I am ready?

Thanks!

In my opinion, if Canada withdraws in February 2009, I'd say your chances to go to A'stan are low.  By the time you finish all of your initial training (phase I to phase IV), assuming that all your courses were to come consecutively and excluding SLT, you're looking at mid to late 2008.  I cannot imagine being selected for the final rotation at that point.

Thanks a lot! I hope you get your call ASAP! I'm curious who else is all going... would be nice to know some people prior to getting there!

Chad.

LeonTheNeon said:
In my opinion, if Canada withdraws in February 2009, I'd say your chances to go to A'stan are low.  By the time you finish all of your initial training (phase I to phase IV), assuming that all your courses were to come consecutively and excluding SLT, you're looking at mid to late 2008.  I cannot imagine being selected for the final rotation at that point.

I think we are going to be there alot longer than 2009

Congrats!

Took me three and half years but will also be seeing you in St. Jean.
Although as an Armour Officer!

See you in the mess.
First beer is on me.

Hey, I also got my offer for Infantry Officer last Friday. I should be arriving at Saint-Jeans on the 20th, and apparently the course starts on the 23rd. So excited to get started!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I just got off the phone and I got my offer. LOG OFFICER :salute: :salute:
I don't have all the details yet, but looks like I'll be going to the mid-April basic too.  ;D ;D
He he I've never been this happy and excited in my life.  WOOHOOO!!!  ;D

Congrats everyone, I'll probably see you guys there as well but a bit later, I start May 7th.

First of all congratulations to you all.
I am still waiting for mine. I applied ROTP NO and not sure when they're making offers but from what I've seen here, it seems like offers are being made.
Any info on that? Any Recruiters here?
Thanks
FN

Back