• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

JIM!!!!.... I lost your e mail and forgot your last name...

Guy. E

Inactive
Reaction score
:blotto:

Hey guys, I need your help.

Wile driving back to Borden on leave from Manitoba on a day stretch from Dryden to Sault St Marie I stopped at a nice little camp site outside of Sault St Marie. When finished having a conversation with the lady at the front desk about where I was coming from and going a nice man invited me to join him for a beer in the evening and conversation with his family explaining he was in the forces too. 
   After my tent was pitched and kit ready for departure in the morning (like any good solder) I went for a little walk to visit him and accept his beer. Through that part of the evening we talked about various things Mil and Civ. At the end he gave me his e mail and wished me well on my journey.
    Unfortunately I lost his email and because he insisted on me doing so I called him Jim all night. Here is what I remember that I think could help find him. Any help would be apreciated.

Name: Jim _______
Leaving from: Ottawa
Heading to: Comox
Trade: Aurora Nav

If you do know him can you give him my email adress and ask him to send me a hello.

Tricinagog@hotmail.com

Thanks guys

Guy

Back