• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Issuing in meaford?

• Thread starter Thread starter magicbus
  • Start date Start date
M

magicbus

Im going away to meaford for my bmq and sq, but when i was given my equipment, i did not get all the stuff for my kit. For example i only had been given two pairs of combat pants and i did not recieve any combat boots, only the gortex. My question is, will they issue the stuff i am missing from my kit or should i ask my unit for it? ???

Wow, thats impresive, you are 1 pair of combats and 2 pairs of MkIII Boots short. Depending on when you are gonig to meaford, try and get them through your unit. Worst case, you will get them in meaford.

magicbus,
I'm heading off to Meaford monday. I am also short some kit including MkIII boots. A warrant from my unit told me that there most likely will be some kit issued when we get up to meaford. Hope that helps.

Is there a CANEX in meaford? 'Cause i'm missin' a T-Shirt and I am leaving in two days. Unit doesn't have any left.
[Edit for Spelling]

youravatar said:
Is there a CANEX in meaford? 'Cause i'm missin' a T-Shirt and I am leaving in two days. Unit doesn't have any left.
[Edit for Spelling]

Yes there is, you should be given the grand 5 minute tour of the base when you get up there. Besides they'll probably make some get their hair cut right away for those who carelessly didn't get it done ahead of time and it's right by the barber (although everything is nearby everything in Meaford). It's right by tent city if you're not in the shacks anyway.

Back