• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Iran Super Thread- Merged

I’m not sure what the biggest penetrator the F-35I can carry internally is, but I have to imagine Iran knows and plans around it.
It can do paveway, but internally it can't carry the larger 2000lb DEP's

Interesting hypothesis: expending 331 pieces of ordinance to gain detailed intelligence on enemy AD capabilities, deployments, and allied support was a worthwhile exchange.

Until one reads the last few paras and sees where the OP is coming from ideologically.

No doubt they or someone else will assess Israeli defensive tactics assuming they were all actually used. If anything, that hypothesis may lead to an even bigger justification to counter strike before that info can be of any real use.

Interesting hypothesis: expending 331 pieces of ordinance to gain detailed intelligence on enemy AD capabilities, deployments, and allied support was a worthwhile exchange.

The guy who wrote that is not just a moron but clearly aligned against the Israeli’s etc.

The majority of the intercepts where done by aircraft - which tells Iran nothing other than aircraft are flying intercepts- shocked I tell you -

Nothing Israel, Jordan or US Military used to down those missiles where an unknown.

We we not all oohing and aahing about a first of it's kind ever Israeli interception just yesterday?

The guy who wrote that is not just a moron but clearly aligned against the Israeli’s etc.

The majority of the intercepts where done by aircraft - which tells Iran nothing other than aircraft are flying intercepts- shocked I tell you -

Nothing Israel, Jordan or US Military used to down those missiles where an unknown.

Was “meh” at the start and out to lunch on the “what the IRGC could glean from ISL/JOR/US/etc. CJADC2…

We we not all oohing and aahing about a first time filmed of it's kind ever Israeli interception just yesterday?
Not everyone was oohing and aahing. 😐 Exo-atmospheric anti-missile missile shots have been seen numerous times in testing…

Here is….checks calendar…a publicized test of USaF (Raytheon’s) EKV (exoatmospheric kill vehicle) taking about a test inbound ICBM.

The Arrow 3 as well as USAF/USSPACECOM’s Next Generation Interceptor have had similar pre-op test shots. Yesterday’s videos just show things in better resolution than the previous EKV shots more than a tenth of a century ago…

A 7 year old girl sustained a serious head wound, so not exactly without consequence:

Certainly not downplaying the injury to the young girl, but simply pointing out that the suggestion made upthread that the Iranian attack was in some way a huge victory for Iran due to the intel they gained on Israel's defences is simply ludicrous. And given the scale of the attack the impacts were thankfully extremely limited.

Was “meh” at the start and out to lunch on the “what the IRGC could glean from ISL/JOR/US/etc. CJADC2…

Not everyone was oohing and aahing. 😐 Exo-atmospheric anti-missile missile shots have been seen numerous times in testing…

Here is….checks calendar…a publicized test of USaF (Raytheon’s) EKV (exoatmospheric kill vehicle) taking about a test inbound ICBM.

The Arrow 3 as well as USAF/USSPACECOM’s Next Generation Interceptor have had similar pre-op test shots. Yesterday’s videos just show things in better resolution than the previous EKV shots more than a tenth of a century ago…
Yes, but there’s something special about actual combat shots in uncontrolled circumstances.

nuclear explosion GIF
429984745_1478228453040644_3487373166245856943_n.jpg

Yes, but there’s something special about actual combat shots in uncontrolled circumstances.
I like a good “works as advertised” video as well, but was speaking to the ‘first time filmed’ comment earlier…not really the first time and EVK took out an inbound vehicle.

Not clear how solid this is, but I’m seeing various posts on Twitter than Iran’s air defense has gone to highest alert and flight restrictions are being put in place. Might be a busy night.

Back