• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I need advice

• Thread starter Thread starter 407QOCH
  • Start date Start date
Have your co contact your detachment and explain the situation.  I am sure they would be willing to work something out.

407QOCH said:
My CO just called me and informed me that I cant go to camp because I havnt been at my corps for over 50% of the training time, Bye bye CLI Marksman     :'(
thats harsh

maybe you should have showed up for your training

if i was a CO and i had cadets that were "competing" for the same camp position, i would certainly choose the ones that showed up regularly for training over those that just expected to get in

Honestly so would I, but thats the thing, Im 450km away from my unit because i moved, and the corps I found in yorkton SK is the nearest one but I found that corps about 3 weeks ago, so it still wouldnt matter.

Man that really sucks. I cant belive that happend did u try and contact Connaught?, I have a friend who didnt get into to Cl marksmanat first, and called and wouldnt you know it she made it in! try all you options,

Edited for content

Cpl.Banks(Cdt.) said:
....slakcers....

Before you insult someone, even in jest, it's a good idea to make sure you're spelling it right.....

PS:I love being a slacker.....why try if you can slack?

speaking as a former staff cadet, we really don't like MIR commandos.  :threat:

condor888000 said:
PS:I love being a slacker.....why try if you can slack?

umm you should not be proud of being a slacker. you are s senior and it is your duty to have a uniform that all the juniors can look at and have something to use as a reference.

It was sarcasm Hutch :P

OK oops. lol he should of head like a sarcastic smiley or something. oi i get confused easily

Sgt.Fitzpatrick said:
I think they well let you take this course. Tell your Co to be sure. :threat:

My CO is the one who informed me about the fact that I wasnt going.

Have your CO contact RCSU and explain the situation. I am sure they will find a way to get you on course.

Im pretty sure its to late now, the dead line for the course forms is March 15th. Which was well... 2 days ago, She said that maybe I can go next year.

Always try.  Never give up.. Keep fighting.

Back