• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

I have a questiojn

• Thread starter KMU-BlackHawk
  • Start date
K

KMU-BlackHawk

hey guys. i am very new to this site and i have a few questions about my interest in the military. now i don tknwo if this is the right place to post but i will anyways.  I am really interested in helocpters. mainly the blackhawk. now i have always wanted to fly a blackhawk in the army. nopw how would i go about becoming a pilot of one.? ??? ???

Well the CF does not fly Blackhawks so you are kinda out of luck on that one.

The Air Force is getting the Cyclone to replace the Sea King, flys the Griffon and Cormorant for SAR.

what types of helocpters does the canadian army use. If it woulndt be to much trouble could u give me a list of all the helos that you knwo we do fly.  PS I had a feelign we didnt use blackhawks but i had seen some pics of them on here so i just had to ask. Anyhow i would still love to fly a helo in the army.

The Air Force flys all the helicopters for the CF and are listed above

Do you know how i would go about becoming a pilot of one of these helocopters.  I really want to be a pilot of a helo.

Well there are a few threads already regarding how to become a pilot. Use the search function and you will find all that. Also I suggest you read the information regarding Recruiting provided here in an FAQ format to better help you out.

Thanks for you rhelp. It is greatly appreciated

Back