• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How long is the CF Regular Force application kept on file?

• Thread starter Veteran`s son
  • Start date
V

Veteran`s son

How long is the CF Regular Force application kept on file?

Also, how long are the results of the Aptitude Test, Interview, Medical and the Fitness Test kept on file?

If I am accepted, I would not be joining the CF Regular Force for two years.

However, I would like to complete the Application and the other tests and Medical within the next few months rather than wait two years only to find out that I would not pass the Medical and/or the Fitness Test.

Any information would be appreciated!

Sean85

I will be taking a two-year program at Community College this year so that is why I cannot join the
CF Regular Force right now. :)

Sounds like a question that would be best answered by your local CFRC.

I believe your file as a whole can be kept open for as long as you (or the CFRC) wants it to. But your medical results are only good for a year, and your interview and fitness test results for six months. They will dissuade you from taking the fitness test if you‘re not going/wanting to get chosen right away.
Cheers,
Ralph.

Your other option might be to join the PRes (Primary Reserve) now and then do a component transfer when you are ready to go Reg force. Your individual sitution will dictate though. The PRes is good way to get a taste of what the Army is like.

Back